10. I 'blood' promise you!

A/N- Before you proceed with the chapter, I would like to request few things. First and most important is, I want you all to appreciate the book, the character,the storyline. Analyze it. Tell me what you would like to see. Comment on the dialogues used by the characters.
Believe me, for a writer appreciation for his work matters more than his own.
The chapter got delayed this time, because I wasn't getting any motivation to write it, which of course comes from you all.
Try it please.

Thankyou.

*

JONATHAN PRINCESS BELLA

"Are you done Princess! We are getting late!!!", He yelled again.
"Just a second!", I yelled back.
"You have been saying that from last four hours!", He whined.

I stared at myself in the mirror.
We were getting ready to see the kingdom but the twist was, that we were in peasant's attire.
The 'twisted' idea Prince had yesterday was being put into implementation. And I was quite much glad about it. Not to forget Prince's reasoning about us getting some privacy, free from guards and protectors. Not that we ever needed them.

I stared at myself in the mirror. The dress which Tesonian women wore were necessarily short. Ones which were long, had a slit that tends to hide less and reveal more. The top above had a little too sense to hide my navel. I was exasperated after seeing such a dress. But Emily said it's quite normal in Tesonia. Rather, this is the most modest dress in the whole kingdom.

I sighed again.
I was fine because I knew Tesonians won't bother to turn back and give me a second glance. But should we forget we have a Roshan here, who's a declared boss of perverts. Not that I don't like his comment. And not that I hate him letting me know I am desirable. To him specially.

"Princess are you coming out or I should kick this door!?", I chuckled at his irritated voice.

I went towards the door and taking a deep breath, I opened it.
"Finally! I thought I would decompose standi..........!"

His words trailed off the very second his eyes fell on me. I noted his reaction keenly.
His eyes widened considerably and blackened too.
I bit my lips in anticipation of his opinion.
However, nothing came. He stood there like a statue.

Seconds later, I cleared my throat. But that went in vain.
"Uh_Prince!?"

He blinked twice this time.
When I thought I would have to shake him senseless, he spoke up, "Gorgeous!"

That finally pleased me.

Thanking him, I walked past him and picked up the dagger that was kept on his bed. I hid it in the waist pocket which I was quite grateful about.

"Prince aren't we getting late now!?", I asked because he was still standing at the same spot.
That thankfully did grab his attention and he came in front of a second.
But this time with a frown.

"Princess! You are going to wear this out of this room. Not that I am complaining. But no one gets to see what's mine!"

Men.

"And may I know what is yours!? Dear Prince!"

He smirked, "That leg, that waist, that belly, that neck, that frown, those lips... Everything... And I can elaborate more if needed!?"

I scowled at him, "You know better about the attire of Tesonians. And by the way, let me enjoy my singlehood till it lasts!"
"You aren't single for god sake!", He said as if I stabbed his chest. I wanted to laugh.
"Oh yes I am! I am perfectly single until I marry you."

He glared at me and then suddenly his expression changed, "If you are single, then I am too!"
It was my turn to glare, because no one better than me knew the mischievous ideas going on in his mind. Especially after the talk at the breakfast, where he put forward an essay on 'If I were a single.......'.