18. Your soul mine.

*before you read this chapter I would request you to read the previous one again. And if you don't want to read the previous one, at least read the second half of it that is Mahir's pov. Then only this chapter would make sense.
Thank you.
Sorry for the delay in updates.
Give me your reviews and then I will tell you all what was the reason for my absence.
Repulsion will be updated tomorrow, if not today.

BELLA ROSHAN

I came out of the bath chamber dressed in a simple silk gown. That was all I was allowed to wear right now.

"Your highness! We have arranged everything. Please have a look!"
I nodded and turned my glance to the dress for the night and the jewellery selected by none other than my husband. His choice is exotic. He knows what would make me look heavenly.

"When will I get ready!?", I asked one of the maids.

"Your majesty must be coming. The servants have gone to escort him."
"Rosa!?", I fiddled with my fingers, "Do I need to know something!?"

"Umm...your highness! As we already told you. It's the husband who decorates his wife to present her before the almighty. You don't have to touch anything before it is touched by him. Your chariot is being prepared. You will leave with his highness in a few hours."
I nodded and took a place before the mirror.

My skin had this inborn redness in it. Someone would think my whole body is blushing. Well, it's not entirely false. My partially wet waist long hair are cascading down my shoulders. And I have nothing but this silk gown on.

I hope he doesn't take the revenge of the other night.

I heard a knock on the door, followed by an announcement, "Your majesty is here! All the woman are requested to immediately leave the queen's quarters!"

Yes! I was already given the queen's quarters. Though Mahir was against this, as he wanted me to stay in his quarters only, but that has to wait. My things will be shifted in his quarters after he declares me as his first wife.

The quarters were emptied in a matter of seconds. And then when the doors opened, he came in.
He was dressed. Already. He had his sword in his hand as he walked in the room. Except the crown of the king, he looked no less than a king. And all this I was seeing through the mirror.

He locked the doors and I looked down waiting for him to come and leave some comment on my undressed state. I heard some shuffling behind me.
He probably kept his sword on the bed, and then I felt him behind me.
Unable to keep my eyes down, I looked up, only to meet his eyes through the mirror.
He had a stoic face on looking straight in my eyes, never diverting to my exposed body.

This was a little unexpected. But I thought that may be once in our lifetime, he decided to be serious and complete this ritual like a gentleman.

I smiled a little at him, but he immediately looked away towards where the things were kept.
I was taken aback. He was acting indifferently.

I turned and saw him accessing the things kept to dress me up.
"Uhm...Mahir!?"
He turned to look at me, "Yes!?"
My voice died in my mouth at his tone. It was the same tone he uses with all others. Kingly and stern.

Getting no reply from me, he turned back to his work.
I stood up immediately and strolled to where he stood.
Keeping a hand on his forearm, I tried to grab his attention. He looked at me, "What's wrong!?", I asked.

"Uhm... nothing! Let's get you ready.", His hands held my dress as he walked towards the changing curtains. He was subtly ignoring me.

My heart dropped at the realisation and I believe the colour of my face faded.
I came forward and took the dress from him. I walked behind the curtains followed by him.