Chapter Two

Chapter Two

We met Rose, Lissa, and the other guardians outside the mall and I hid the small ring box in my duster pocket. Rose beamed when she saw me and I held out my arms for her. She ran into them and I almost staggered back as her weight forcefully hitting me. “Hey Comrade!”

I chuckled, “Babe.” 

“Babe?” she gave me a surprised, yet pleased grin. 

“Yes.” I kissed her forehead and reluctantly released her. Christian was helping Lissa and the other guardians load all the shopping bags into the car. “Did you have fun?”

“Yep. I got two shirts and one dress that aren’t black.” she told me proudly, “And you know-black stuff.” I laughed. “What did you get?”

“Oh. Nothing.” I said trying, and most likely failing, to not sound suspicious. 

“I thought you needed things.” she was definitely not buying it. 

“I couldn’t find them.” I shrugged and dragged her to the car. 

                                                                                ~o0o~

Rose’s Point of View

Friday night. I loved them because I knew exactly where I would be for the next two days. Right in Dimitri’s arms. I smiled as I pulled on the short, poofy, and sparkly grey dress I had bought at a small boutique in the mall. I pulled on my red pumps and walked into the bedroom giving a runway show to Dimitri. I turned and posed for him then laughed. 

“I love it Roza. You do know gray is a shade of black, though.” he smirked. 

“Shut up! This is not the non-black dress.” I told him and he smiled. I modeled all the other new clothes for him and at the end I put them all away. I peeked into the bedroom and Dimitri was completely naked and pulling on his pajama bottoms. I closed the door quietly and stripped down. I put on the lacy thong I had held up to him earlier today and the matching bra. Turning off the lights in the bathroom I walked into the room and Dimitri was reading one of his old western novels. “Hey...” 

“Hey.” Dimitri said, not looking up from his book. 

“Watcha readin’?” I asked. 

“Um...Ghost Town.” he responded. He was reading but also was deep in thought. I sighed, walked over, and straddled him. He finally looked up and his eyes widened. 

“Remember this?” I asked teasing the thong. 

“Yes.” His voice was husky and deep. That voice. It made me melt-or more burn to the point of melting. I pressed my hips into his and felt him. “Roza...” he gasped and then turned me over so quickly that all I knew was he was on top. And that was okay. 

                                                                                      ~o0o~

“Are you sure you were a virgin before me?” Dimitri asked. 

“Yes. Why?”

“You’re good. Really good.” 

“Mmm...I’m yours. Always.” 

“Mine?”

“Yours.” I smiled and bit his lip. 

“I love you.” Dimitri bit me back.

“Love you too.” I sat up and looked at the time. Three thirty in the morning. “Damn.” I sighed and snuggled myself into him again. 

“I’m yours too, you know?” Dimitri said after a long while. 

“I know. My Dimitri.” 

“Yours.”

“Mine?” I giggled, which made him laugh. We we laid in silence for a long time, when I remembered something. “So. It’s your birthday next week.” I grinned. 

“Uh. I’m turning twenty-six. It’s not that big of a deal.” he told me. 

“Uh. In four months I’m turning nineteen. It’s not that big of a deal.” I mimicked and he smirked. 

“Rose, I’ve have had seven more birthdays than you. It just stops being exciting.” 

“Yeah maybe when you’re fifty. Dimitri, don’t spoil your own fun. I’m doing something special for you. You’ll be surprised and you’ll absolutely love it. Deal with it.” I told him exasperated. 

“Okay, okay. God. Why are so difficult? Life is easier if you allow it to be easier Rose.” he told me, equally exasperated. 

“No, no. You are not my instructor anymore Comrade. Stop with the Zen life lesson crap.” He chuckled.

“I don’t know. I think I could still teach you a few things.” He slid his hand over my thigh and between my legs. I gasped and turned in his arms, kissing him full force. 

______________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is uber short! I have a feeling they might all be, as much as I hate the idea of that. LOL. Thanks for reading :)