introduction

hi. so i decided to write a story about being adopted by jodie whittaker because she's amazing and she's one of my idols. i'm a really big fan of doctor who as well so that can happen?

i don't know what to write but basically this story will be about you, so it'll be in the form of

y/n which is your name

but that'll only be when you're being called, other wise it's in your point of view so that it's less complicated, i'm not the best writer in the world but i'll try my best to make this a good story that you will hopefully enjoy :)

if you're reading this story and you want anything to happen please let me know. also, it may contain some trigger warnings because i like deep things and i like to make myself cry when i'm writing stories so if you're senstive maybe this isn't the book for you because i don't want to upset anyone or make anyone triggered!

another thing i want to say before i start this is that i may decide to switch pov half way through if i don't want to write in first person anymore, we'll just see where this takes us and what happens.

i am also choosing to stay anonymous (unless of course you're my friend or you know me personally and i've sent you this story then you'll know who i am) but for those who don't know me and are reading this from somewhere in the world. i'll give you a brief introduction as to who i am but i'm not going to tell you my name

i'm seventeen years old and i live in the united kingdom. i first found out who jodie was through broadchurch and then when 13 was announced to be her it made me so excited, i think i might have cried? i'm very emotional oops. but yeah that's basically it.

stream yellow by jodie and get it to number one on the charts!

i'm eating custard creams as i write this, and i'm meant to be doing my coursework for my college but i don't want to, i also don't know what to do so i'm writing this and eating custard creams instead.. what a life i have

also the cover photo for this was made by me, so was my profile picture and my header if you care?

anyway, enjoy the story

- thirteensbiscuits