mandip, tosin and brad

hello!
in this chapter, i'm properly introducing y/n to mandip, tosin and brad. you've already met mandip, and got photos with her and jodie but in this chapter you're going to meet the whole cast aka just tosin and brad, because that's how it works in this fanfic. i'll leave some more notes at the end, i hope you enjoy :) also i thought i should mention, some of y/n's characteristics are my own because i don't know many of you guys so i'm sorry if y/n is nothing like any of you.
THIS CHAPTER IS DEPRESSING.
TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of suicide and self harm.

y/n's pov

I still can't believe this is happening. I'm about to meet Tosin and Brad, or as they're known to me, Ryan and Graham. I'm kind of nervous and I don't know if I should tell Jodie, it might ease my nerves if I do, or it might make more nervous or make Jodie go back to judging me. No, she won't. I have to tell her.

"Jodie, I-I'm a little bit nervous." I say in a small voice, hoping she can hear me.
"Everyone gets nervous y/n, it's how life works. Please don't go worrying though." She begins and gives my hand a squeeze. "I'm here, you don't have to worry because I know they'll love you, Mandip already does. You're ace, I don't see what reason they have to dislike you when I already love you." She smiles at me. This is why I love her, she never makes you feel judged and she's always there for me, I just wow.
"Thank you." I whisper, smiling as I say it.
"It's not a problem y/n, also we need to talk about something later on, when we're back in the trailer." Jodie says with a serious voice.

I don't think she meant to make me worry, but I am, what if she wants to get rid of me because I'm too much to handle, I bet she does. Nobody ever wants to keep me around, I get too annoying and my emotions always get the better of me. But she did say she loves me? Surely that means I can stay with her... right?
I'm dragged out of my thoughts by voice that I recognise only from my tv screen. It's Bradley Walsh.

"You must be y/n. I'm Bradley Walsh, it's a pleasure to meet you." He says, sticking out his hand so that he can shake mine.
I stick out my hand and give his a shake, a small "hello" coming from my mouth. I would say more but I'm so shy unless I know someone or have got used to them. I never used to be like this, I was so confident, until.. again. Cut out of my thoughts.
"Hiya! I'm Tosin." He smiles, offering a hand to shake.
I smile. "I'm y/n, it's so lovely to meet you." I giggle, I can do this.
Tosin and Brad just talk to me for a while about different things regarding Doctor Who.

"Do you watch the Chase?" Brad asks with serious concern and Jodie giggles beside me.
I just laugh in response and respond with a quiet no, because I don't.
"I am so offended." Brad replies sarcastically.

A couple of minutes after I met Tosin and Brad, I walk with Jodie to try and find Mandip. Jodie spots her talking to someone I assume is part of the crew because I've never seen them in Doctor who before.
"Mandip, your favourite human besides me is here to see you." Jodie laughs, giving my hand a little squeeze.
"Y/n!!" Mandip says enthusiastically and walks over to give me a hug.
I don't really know what to say, but I just hug back and giggle.
"How have you been since I last saw you?" Mandip smiles.
"Good." I reply with a nervous tone to my voice and Jodie picks up on it.
She mouths something that I can't quite work out to Mandip, I don't mind though, I trust Jodie more than I trust anyone else.

After about 10 minutes, Tosin and Brad come over and join in with the conversation that we're having about random times on set. I'm laughing properly again, I haven't been this happy in years but who would have thought I'd get to hang out with the cast of my favourite TV show and who would have thought that my favourite actress would be letting m3 stay here with her on set.
Just as I thought my life was getting better. I immediately look at my phone because it seems that I've received a WhatsApp message from the 'Adoption Centre Chat' which keeps all of us up to date on everything.