Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

(Jan. 05, 2011) 2AM

19 Weeks

Nathan's Point of View

I could feel my cheeks flush pink as he looked at me with his beautiful olive green eyes. His black hair was messy, but it looked cute that way... It was so weird, but I've never felt this way before. How could you not love him though? He was kind, incredibly smart, silly... just overall adorable.

It was like an instinct when I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He smiles shyly and closes his eyes, leaning closer. I close my eyes; I could feel my heart wildy beating in anticipation.

Then his lips and mine-

I wake up, gasping and flailing off the couch. You could hear a loud thud from not only me falling, but my headphones and gaming controller hitting the floor. I hear Tony's dumb ass wake up screaming he had a weapon. I groan weakly and lay there for a moment. Too many things to process at the moment. I honestly hope dorm security doesn't run down here because I was dumb and fell.

"Nate are you ok bro?" Tony asked, getting out of bed and turning on the lights.

"Nope..." I mumble, "Just leave me to die..."

Tony plops down next to me, sitting cross legged and looking fairly concerned, "Something wrong?"

I sigh, still lying on the ground. I don't want to move because the landing still hurt and undoubtedly I would be sore later. It was embarrassing having a dream like that. Lucca is a really great friend. I'm also straight, I've only dated girls and I've only been interested in girls. Why would my brain think that Lucca would be an exception?

"It was uh- well... just weird dream...," I mumble.

Tony looks at me, calculatingly. "What kind of dream? You're naked in front of the class kind of dream?"

I snort and shake my head, "Just a weird dream..."

Tony narrows his eyes, "Nothing involving tentacles..., right?" He asks suspiciously, smirking.

"Ew no! It was just a kiss-"

"Oh I see... Hmm... Who was it?" He teases.

"You don't know them..."

"Bullshit I don't."

I groan as I start to get up, tossing the game controller and headphones onto the couch. Yeah, I was definitely going to feel this for about a day or two.

"Don't worry about it. It was just a weird... random dream," I reassure and walking towards my bed.

Tony sighs, getting up as well. "I'll find out sooner or later dude," He smirks, "Besides if it's that big of a crush, the Valentine's dance is next month..." He says in a sing-song voice, now climbing up to his bed.

"Fuck you Tony..." I grumble.

"Oh so it was me!" He laughs.

... Jerk

♂?♡?♂

(Jan. 18, 2011)

20 Weeks and 5 days

Today was one of those boring days that I was on my own, caught up with the easy homework, and nothing to watch on Netflix. Tony was out for a photoshoot and I think Lucca has an appointment.

Just thinking about him brings me back to that dream a while ago. Last week when we hung out, he was really happy that we were back. We asked him how his break was, and he said it was good. It was nice to hear that he had a good time. I couldn't help, but notice how he was weirdly like glowing. I think it was a pregnancy thing, but something was different about him. He let us know that over the break he felt his baby start to move around which was pretty cool, his eyes bright with happiness about it.