GENESIS

Supernatural emissaries have been a major threat to humanity through centuries; they are overlooked and underestimated as hoax, but these beings are very much involved in the madness that encompasses our world history.

The most prevalent and disturbing form of dark manifestation was none other than demons themselves. Ever since their fall from grace and light beyond the clouds, these beings ravaged humanity for centuries; piling up corpses and fears for a platform that assured them high rankings in the realm of darkness.

   The exploits of demonic beings weren’t limited at all. They possessed children and made them crawl up walls with the likeness of a caterpillar trying to roll over. They made nuns shit themselves and streak through market places half naked. It was rumored that a nun in Canterbury was hit with an epileptic seizure, back flipped twice till she crashed through the chapel window, and then crawled her way out into the night. She was found dead days later of course; her body pieces scattered around a river bank like it was ravaged by dogs.

Church officials stated that the cause of her odd display of disappearance was due to her known record of cannabis abuse- but the majority knew this wasn’t far from the paranormal at it again, tossing folks around like rags.

The early church and other pagan exorcists did everything possible to vanquish the lurking menaces. They laid their hands on certain practices that were even considered medieval or lethal in some cases.

Such methods involved subjecting the demoniac to great pain, either by beatings, burns or deep scratches. They (both priests and pagan exorcists) believed these acts would render great pain and discomfort to the unfamiliar entities within the hosts. They even went further to drill pin sized holes in the skulls of demoniacs, believing it would create a channel for demons to escape.

As you would have thought, some patients did die due to the gruesome state torture they were put in. But it was controversial whether it was the demon within or the methods that killed these people.

Demonic manifestations grew further and these methods weren’t slowing anything down a bit.

In the mid 16th century, a group of Irish lore theologians and paranormal experts discovered the abode of these demonic entities. The housing plane was termed ABADDON PLANE, named after the being who was assumed to be the gate keeper.
The team stumbled upon the plane’s shocking existence during a foreign excursion in Al Jizah, Egypt.

Their guide- a local named Abdul Ali, narrated stories about strange happenings and occurrences within the outskirts of the city. Some other locals referred to the same paranormal happenings when asked about Al Jizah. It seemed to be a popular story here and no one dared to go deeper within the outskirts.

The theologians took it upon themselves to satisfy their curiosity and embarked on a journey which led to the discovery of the Abaddon plane.       

One of the men explained the arid region as “an expanded premises of unholy sands with disturbing auras crawling beneath”.  Two other men stated that “different patterns were mapped out at different cardinals. We managed to get a reasonable match sequence and came up with the conclusion of seven demonic doorways being present here,”

The theologians explained further that the doors or gates are likely the entrance and exit of a ‘prison’, ‘empire’ or ‘hell’ if one may say.

“For every door, there is a key,” a member of the Irish group- Edwin Cormac stated when penning down his work IFREANN DA AL JIZAH; a book that uncovers most secrets about the gates of hell and the keys’ whereabouts.

Edwin poked his nose around occult and paranormal knowledge; building his map on the keys’ location, how they are engaged, and how one can merge each key to produce what he termed THE ABADDON ASUHUR; a powerful fragment that can open any of the gates while standing anywhere in the realms.