Chapter 1. Is he alive ?

Hey there, it's my first story. Please  comment if you find some mistakes. It will help me improve.

{Story takes place after Avengers:Age of Ultron. }

(At the avengers headquarters).

"Is it everyone here"said Cap in a rather commanding tone.

"We are going to start a training session now to enhance our fighting skills".

"Wanda let's start with you". Now battle these robots".

As the robots approached near, Wanda used her psychic power creating a Scarlet glow in her eyes , around her body and the same glow soon was around the robots.
She lifted many at once and ripped em all in half. She was combating skillfully but she didn't knew a robot was coming from back. It was almost about to hit her but Thor managed to save her. He lifted the mighty mjolnir and smashed the robot, breaking it into several pieces. Wanda gasped as she looked behind

"Oh, I didn't see that coming, thanks thor".

Thor smiled at her

"Fine kiddo. But be more careful next time".

"Ok ok !training ends here. You were better this time Wanda but you need to be more careful." Cap commanded.

Meanwhile Tony enters the headquarters

"Hey Vision. Did you try searching for Banner"?

"No. He is still missing, Mr. Stark"answered Vision .

Natasha looked very disappointed.

"Don't worry we will find him Nat". Said Thor as he tried to pacify her.

Suddenly the alarm start ringing.
Friday voice suddenly flashed

"Mr. Stark. Loki has attacked Manhattan. He is freezing everything".

Everyone exclaimed

" What? "

.Everyone was shocked. They all thought that Loki was imprisoned in Asgard, so they looked at Thor.

Thor was taken aback in the worst memories of his life.

"When we went to fight with Malekith, mother died saving Jane. Loki was very much traumatised .
His anguish reflected in the dark pink circles under his eyes and his tear marks. He had ripped his clothes, damaged everything in his cell.
I know he hated me because he held me and Odin responsible for his unjust childhood, but he still agreed to help me in order to defeat the dark elves .
He selflessly supported me to rescue Jane from the power of Aether. He even pushed Jane and stepped in front of a deadly bomb which almost hit him. We gad almost won but then the elf was about to stab me but instead Loki stabbed him. Unfortunately,the elf pulled Loki closer, and the sword ripped his chest. He fell down, with all the pain. Blood was continuously flowing out.
I can't forget that moment when he was dying...taking his last breathes. The blood flowing out of his chest. I him in his arms.I remember he wanted so say something......I am the worst brother who can't do anything except for seeing my brother die in front of me. I didn't even tell him that I loved him so much. He deserved a happy life. He deserved all the bliss and love his life had lacked.
I am such a fool. Who let his brother die like that.
Although I have moved on from my mother but how can I forget my baby brother Loki..... Despite of all he did, he is my lifeline. The light of my life and I wasn't even able to make him feel special. I never tried to know how he feels because I was only interested in wars, challenges and battles. Loki died because ofme....I can never forgive myself". Thor thought so in his mind

He came back from his thoughts to his reality.
He exclaimed for he couldn't believe this.
"This can't be!I saw Loki die before my eyes. I my arms. This can't be true. Is he really?

Is he alive!

Sorry the first chapter was small. Only
673 words but trust me the next chapters will have more content.
Thank you