Chapter 13~ Meeting Father

Thor and Loki were flying high in the sky.Thor was going as directed by Loki but he was too fast. Loki was getting a bit scared. He said"Thoooor,go slow". "But why" Thor asked scornfully.Loki replied"because you are way too fast"and screamed"Aaaaaaaaaaa". Thor chuckled."looks like you're frightened of heights,brother". Loki pouted sulkily. They were near to the destination. Loki directed"alright,stop there".Thor stopped and landed in front of the old age home.On big black board,it was written Shady Acres Care home.They were about to enter when Loki suddenly stopped. Thor rolled his eyes and asked"Now what Loki?". Loki replied "Thor,I don't have audacity to show him my face,after all this."and he faced backwards and closed his eyes. Thor sighed and grabbed Loki's wrist and said. "Loki,if you really want to change yourself,then you should apologize,he will definitely feel good. After all you can free him from your magic".Loki still objected. He said"but Thor,he doesn't like me and I have lost my magic powers now." Thor said"Fine ,let's see what happens but I am not leaving you outside "and he pulled Loki inside. A blonde lady was a receptionist.She saw Thor and Loki and asked politely" How can I help you". Loki told her"We are here to take Odin Borson back home.I am Loki Odinson".The lady nodded "Alright let me check....yes you can take him . He is on first floor".Thor's face lit up with cheerfulness. He said"Thanks a lot". Loki and Thor went up. Thor was growing happier and more happier while Loki was growing anxious. When they reached,Odin was sitting with other old people, talking with them.He looked weak, maybe because he had been far away from his source of power i.e. Asgard for a long time. Thor called out "Father,I am here". Odin's face beamed with happiness and astonishment."Tho..Thor,my son". Thor hugged Odin ."Oh father,we have found you,I missed you so much." He said. Odin replied "I missed you too my son". They both pulled away.Odin asked "Where's Loki.I thought he has came with you". Thor said"yes father ,he is with me. He is there........." But as Thor turned behind,he saw Loki wasn't there. He was hiding behind the door. Thor called Loki"Loki , Everything is alright. Father is calling you. ".but Loki didn't answer. He was crying bitterly with his hands hiding his face.Odin said"Loki,come here my son,still mad at me?".Loki couldn't hold back now. He was facing down,tears dropping from his face . He came before him and fell on his knees,sobbing " I am sorry father,I failed you ."he said. Odin wiped his tears and stroked his raven hair."No son,I failed you as a father,I should have supported you rather than punishing,after you came to know about your truth. It's alright. "Loki looked at Odin with tearful eyes and hugged him.Odin chuckled"but it was difficult to break your spell, Frigga would have been proud".Mention of Frigga made Loki a bit emotional.Thor also joined in the hug. Loki told Odin about all the problems. Odin agreed to help Loki"Fine, I'll go Asgard and see all the management.You can bring your friends if you want to. You don't have to go back in the dungeons Loki.I will assure your protection".Thor and Loki were happy because Odin agreed to help them. Thor held Odin's hand and said let's  Let's go father. Both Thor and Loki helped Odin to get downstairs.Thor said"we will come Asgard tomorrow morning. He called the portal and went back Asgard. Loki had a smile on his face for he was glad Odin forgave him.He said"I think you were right Thor".Thor clapped on Loki's back. He said" I was indeed . Let's go".Thor was about out fly with Loki when Loki refused"I am not gonna fly with you,oaf".he said scornfuly."we should better take a taxi.I am feeling hungry,we will reach Avengers tower and have breakfast first."
Thor raised his eyebrows on too many commands. "Alright,Alright I know my Loki does what he wants" And he pinched Loki's cheeks.Loki pouted and moved ahead. Thor put his arms around Loki's shoulders and walked with him. They hired a taxi and had their breakfast. Then they called other Avengers to their floor. Five of them,iron man, cap, wanda, viz and nat reached. Tony asked"Why did you call us Thor". Thor replied"Man of iron, I and Loki had a word with our father, he has agreed to help us, also he has invited you all to Asgard. " Everyone was excited with the unexpected invitation. All exclaimed in one tone"What". Everyone was happy but Vision asked "What if the earth is attacked in the meantime.? " Thor replied"Hiemdall will keep a check, if anything happens, we will come back and Asgardian troops will also help us. " Steve said happily "So planned , we'll go to Asgard tomorrow morning"