face to face

"hey kid"

"sup"

"i. impressed for a person who is about to get a panic attack you don't seem all that well...shooken...."

"I'm NOt  going to have a panic attack"

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow at her

"because Friday here says because you have a 97-100% chance that you will have a panic attack

(when Friday talks to iron man no one can hear her on him)

"sir"

"yes Fri?"

"it seems that her risks of having a panic attack have gone down to 88% id recommend to keep talking to her"

wow...how come no emotion shows on her face when she is in the worst state a person can be in I wonder what she is feeling right now it crushes me to even think about it..

"Listen I'm sorry about my manners I'm just.....things tend to get in the way you know life just..sucks sometimes..."

"tell me about it kid"

i sat next to her and got out of my of my ironman suit to get her to be more comfortable

"you don't wanna know"

"come on id love to hear why you've been sitting here for 5 hours doing absolutely nothing tbh I don't know whether to be impressed at the patience or just plain creeped out...

"hahaha"

"sir it seems like her panic attack chances have gone down to 30%"

"heh..well at least do you wanna come in side its cold out here"

"Nah it's fine...heh...the cold never bothered me tho ever"

''her panic attack levels have reached to 0% but her stress levels have risen to 60%''

"ow shit"

"what?"

"nevermind" she rolled her eyes at me and i could not help but let out a light chuckle, huh I really like the fact that she never let the fact that she was talking to THE tony stark enter her brian she treated me just like she treats anyone...ill keep that note in mind

"come on kid just for a while?"

"well my mom always told me i was not aloud to talk to strangers" she smirked, wait i tjought thi kids mom passed away?

stress levels

30%

"but.... my mom is not here anymore sooo...i guess I won't mind staying in for a while"she let out a small fade smile and followed me to the tower

how come this kid so casual about talking about her parents I think she must talk about them for a while now maybe that's it...

I took her to the penthouse and we sat on the couch she did not say a word well....sign a word.

then I heard the elevator open. and there stood bruce with wide eyes the second he saw Madalyn.