identity crisis

peters p.o.v

 I jumped through the window, thank god it's a short way down, and ran, I threw my bag on the side mabye some spider-manning might get my mind off things

Tonys p.o.v

"Alright alright calm down jeezus christ it's like running an animal farm"

"tony, you are aware about the kid that we trusted that dropped a building above her own brother...right?"

I huffed and sat down how am I going to explain this

"Guys, I know this sounds crazy...but i don't think she is the one who did it" 

"....what do you mean"

"I MEAN I think that someone else did it but and took her identity in framing her" there was silence, until nat broke it

"who would even try taking the identity of a random 15 kid?"

"tony, I know you're trying to see the good in everything..and you like this kid, but look at the facts, you where there, when she dropped the building on him-"

"no cap, no yes I was there and yes I did believe it at the moment, but then I went to visit her on the raft and she just, she just was not the same, she was...different"

"what do you mean...diffrent?"

"I mean she was not 'villianous' she did not have that freaky smile she used to have when she destroyed oscorp nor when she almost killed the kid" I got up from the couch and put my hands in my hair a nervous habit i picked up from the kid, what am I going to do?

''you sure about this"

"i guess so" i sighed 

"i think I'm going to pay her  a little visit"

"nat no-"

'sir it appears that spiderman has been located stopping a fire hazard on 56 street in queens ' we all looked up, "you go stop him I think i know where I'm going, and you know as well as i there's no stopping me tones"

"she's right you know" I huffed as she left the compound

"well, if she's going to go get her hart broken there is no stopping her" i walked my bar god i need a drink to get my head out of this mess

"tony" Steve held my hand out stopping me from pouring my drink

"tony what steve? what are you going to do huh?, give me one of your PSA lectures about drinking? well let be give you a heads up, a girl who I thought of as my daughter tried to kill a 15 boy who just so happens to be her brother  i had to witness it, every time i close my eyes i see him, i see that kid gasping for air, begging for help, you weren't there you didn't see the helpless look in his eyes so yes, yes i am getting a drink, now move over I have a spider to catch"

"tony we all have our way of grieving, and she deceived us all, but drinking is not going to solve any of this"

"well unlike your cap i got my head outta my ass and im sure that we caught the god damn wrong person have fun 'greiving' over someone we haven't caught yet babay" and with that i sent a mocking wave and left, mabye catching spider-boy will get my mind of things 

'sir it appears that you missed your destination (queens)by 3 blocks'

'shit fri, send me coordinates to where the last sighting of spiderman was seen'

'sure thing boss'

'...'

'the last sighting was seen in a fire hazard on 56 street near a shop called 'delmars'