the meeting

"stark what the hell?" was the first thing I heard once I entered the meeting room wait why are they here again? I just wanted to grab my laptop and ow- a shit here comes the lectures 

"What did I miss the party?"
"you invited us all to meet up and then skipped out so we had to discuss it all"

"ah well mabye next time -hey clint you gonna eat that-thanks"

".."

" ya next time I'm not showing up to any of your meetings" I scoffed at that 

"hey hey now what if there was a war crisis huh? are you not going to show up then? come on honey bear"

"stop calling me that"

"you know why where you late anyway huh? and what's this meeting about?"

"well since you asked ow so politely"

"*scoff*ya totally since you were so so very polite by leaving us" I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that why are they even surprised really like come on

"ugh let is go- anyways this meeting was supposed to be about....Madalyn's escape from the raft" i muttered the last part

"what?"

"strark we can't hear you"

"I said Madalyn's escape from the raft! jezzus- no - no don't look at me like that its the raft how was i supposed to know-'' I ran a hand through my hair damn it this is not a stunt i saw coming who knew 2 kids can give grey hairs and there not even mine!

"WAT WHAT''

 "this is not one of your practical jokes is it?"

"well if it was a practical joke then why did I call you all here come on even I'm not that cold" i walked toward the wall and layed on it and looked at the other side i do not want to face barton in this one he do obviously going to take out his anger any second now so is nat but she not - where is she anyway?

"well, what I would love to know is how a kid- wait no a 15-year-old kid was able to escape a raft ment for superhuman =s under what how long until shut down of the raft? -60 seconds-right ya 60 seconds stark there is clearly something else going on here doesnt ANYONE else feel like  she's getting fishy?"  and...there is is

"come on barton it's not like you saw this coming either you loved that kid" he glared at me but I can clearly see the pain and anger in his eyes 

"barton I know it seems kind of well..impossible but she probably got help from the inside"

"no, no I bet you that shes probably working for someone for all we know she could be working for hydra" damn as much as i hate to admit it he's probably right 

"wait, though she does work for hydra did she crave the symbol on Pete? why else would she carve it unless she's not working for them" cap intervened 

"not to mention that one day she's all in with us the second shes trying to kill her own brother no wonder she was os ok with us she was trying to gain our trust isn't it obvious? the more she acts like a friend the more she gains our trust"

"i mean he isnt wrong you know "

"-and the way she told you she doesn't like being mentioned on the internet so she has to apparently protect her brother who she basically dropped a buildi-"

"don't you think I know that?? did anyone of you consider the likely possibility that she was forced? I don't know mabye brainwashed? because it doesn't add up, none of it does!  the way one day she's an innocent little girl the next shes a homicidal maniac mabye she does work for hydra I'm not arguing with that but the possibility of her being forced are high"

"tony.."

"no no steve what about you best friend bucky huh? reindeer games got a free pace there didn't her?  what if the same thing happened to her? isn't there a slight possibility that that might be a reason?"

"heh..i guess where with you on that one, but how do we catch her even now even if we want an explanation how do we find her? for all, we know she might've left the city even if she didn't searching all new york isn't really a fun and easy way "

"easy look for killing sprees "

."..what?''

"i mean that's what hydras all in for right? get the subject execute the mission return? once we find an Assasin or what not in the news we can just go back"

"ow so where just going to sit here watching people die in front of our eyes and hoping that that her KILLING them"

"no that's not what im stating isnt that low crime vigilante keeping an eye on the little guy? if there a killing spree i think he'll notice"

"still we can't take the risk"

"then we'll work with him one of us  goes with him on patrol and help him out"

"don't you think it's a little bit suspicious? one day you're trying to arrest the guy next you'll wanna work with him? "

"he's obviously going to make a bargain with you or something'

"well if he does then we'll give him what he wants its better then just laying around here and doing nothing"

"i guess you gotta point there" i was about to leave until

"since this is your idea that means your gonna have to patrol with him"

i was about to object  when there was a loud THUMP coming from upstairs" 

"fri...what was that?" we all looked up waiting for her to reply

'sir it appears that doctor strange has sent Madalyn falling from the roof and landing on the floor'  there was a long silence until 

"well that was easier than expected"