2.

7:37 am

Yoonji went into the school building.

Changmi: Hi Yoonji *greets*

Yoonji: Hey

Yoonji had many good friends at school. But did she have any close friends? No.

Suddenly she bumped into someone making her stuff fall down in the floor.

Yoonji: Aish...

She started to gather her things. The person just stood there starring at her with his eyebrow raised.

Yoonji: Are you just gonna stand there? Are you going to help me or just leave?

Unknown: You got my shoe dirty.

Yoonji: So? Is that more important now?

Unknown: Well duh! They were expensive

Yoonji: Seriously? You're so cold hearted for assuming that your shoes are more worth then people.

Unknown: I didn't say my shoes were more worth than other people. But when it's you, my shoes are more important.

He gave her a smile and then left leaving Yoonji dumbfounded.

Yoonji: Did he just- ugh!

Yoonji showed her middle fingers aggresively while he was walking away, mouthing bad words and soundlessly screamed in anger.

Yoonji: "Who does he think he is!?"

-

LUNCHTIME

Yoonji was eating her lunch peacefully. Then she saw Beomgyu chatting and laughing with his friends. Her grip on the chopsticks tightened.

Yoonji: Hm. Time for a little revenge.

Yoonji preteded to walk pass Beomgyu while sipping on her juice box.

(a/n: Ya'll already know it's him so why still hide his name  ¯\_()_/¯)

Yoonji: *trips puprposly*  Ah!

Beomgyu: What the-

Yoonji: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I poured drink on your shoes! I ruined your expensive shoes again!

Yoonji got a tissue and started wiping his shoes.

Beomgyu: Tf...

Heuningkai: Umm sumbae-nim, your knee is bruised.

Yoonji: Oh it's fine his shoes are more important.

Taehyun: No it's not do you wanna-

Yoonji: I'm fine really. This guy said that his shoes are more worth than me so I accept that. I'm ok hehehe...

Beomgyu: *turns red* Stop! Aish. Get up. It's fine *grittens teeth*

Yoonji: *smiles* Are you sure-

Beomgyu: Just leave!

Yoonji: *gets up* Oh thank you

She flipped her hair and left. Beomgyu felt really embarrassed in front of his friends.

Beomgyu: "That little-"

Soobin: Damn Beom, you're so cruel.

Yeonjun: This is not how I taught you to be *shakes head*

Beomgyu: Hajima!