22.

The group of friends (kinda) decided to buy cotton candy while Beomgyu bought some ice cream. Yoonji watched how Changmi and Hyunjin fed each other.

Beomgyu: Stop pouting! You're here as my girlfriend, aren't you? So give me your attention.

Yoonji: *scoff* You don't even understand.

Beomgyu: Aahhhh you tryna argue?

He suddenly pointed his ice cream on her staining her jaw.

Yoonji: Ah, it's cold! You jerk!

She does the same thing. They eventually tried to stain each others face with ice cream while laughing. Yoonji who was having fun, completely forgot about Hyunjin.

Changmi: Awww you guys are so cute

Yoonji: *laughs* Look at his face!

Beomgyu: Yours too!

Hyunjin: You both look stupid!

He joked along.

Beomgyu: Who asked you?

Hyunjin: Pardon?

Yoonji: *hits his arm* Beomgyu

He just rolled his eyes.

-

Basically they've spent their the whole day having fun but everytime Hyunjin tried to talk, Beomgyu would respond coldly or ended up dissing him.

To finish off the day, they have decided to eat at a restaurant.

Changmi: Uhh this looks yummy. I'll get chicken.

Yoonji: Hmm I don't really know what to order yet...

Hyunjin: Try their fish it's really good.

Beomgyu: *scoff* She's allergic to seafood. Pretty dumb of you to forget that information about your ex...

He only mumbled the second sentence but Hyunjin and Yoonji clearly heard it. Hyunjin clenched his jaw and exhaled trying to calm down. Beomgyu had been treating him like this the whole day.

Yoonji: *mumbles* Beomgyu can you stop?

-

Changmi: Waaahh I'm full~

Yoonji: Me too

Beomgyu: It was really good

After paying for the food, they started walking home together while chatting with each other. Hyunjin made a joke about how to say 'call Lee' in english. Turns out the answer was 'Bro-call-Lee' The girls bursted out laughing while Beomgyu kept a poker face.

Changmi: Beomgyu-ssi why aren't you laughing?

Beomgyu: It was pretty lame

Beomgyu said in a mocking way. Hyunjin had enough. He stopped walking.

Hyunjin: Yah you!

They turned to him.

Hyunjin: You've been acting like that the whole day. What did I do huh?

Yoonji: Hyunji-

Beomgyu: I don't really know what you're talking about.

He replied calmly making Hyunjin more pissed.

Hyunjin: *grabbs his collar* Don't play dumb! I did nothing to you!

Beomgyu: It's not me that you did something to! Your dumbass hurt Yoonji!

Changmi: Guys stop!

She went to separate the two. They glared at each other.

Changmi: Babe let's go now. *pulls his arm* We will be heading this way now Yoonji. I'm really sorry. See you at school.

They left leaving Beomgyu and Yoonji. She looked at him with a disappointed look before walking ahead.

a/n: Yes yes I know Beomgyu and Hyunjinie are like best friends in real life I'm really sorry😂😂