11.

9:18 pm

Doctor: Your allergic reaction earlier was intense. Please check next time what's in your food. Here, take some medicines to recover your rashes. You may now go home.

Yoonji: *bows* Thank you doc. *leaves*

Beomgyu: Thank you doctor. *bows*

-

Beomgyu: Yoonji! Yoonji wait! Hey *grabs her arm*

He made her stop walking. She harshly pulled her arm.

Yoonji: You've crossed the line today Beomgyu! You almost killed me!

Beomgyu: I didn't know it would turn out like that!

Yoonji: Just because you couldn't be friendly in the firat place! You think this was funny? You want me to die huh?!

She started hitting him. While anger tears were forming in her eyes. He grabbed her wrist to stop her.

Beomgyu: No! I'm sorry Yoonji ok! I didn't mean this to happen I'm sorry!

Beomgyu slowly hugged her to calm her down. Yoonji froze at her place. Beomgyu also didn't expect his actions.

-

Sunny: *on the phone* So everything's going fine?

Yoonji: Err yeah yeah everything is...fine.

Sunny: I'm glad. I hope my nephew hasn't been acting bad while living with you. Beomgyu is actually really nice. But not to everyone.

Yoonji: I understand Sunny.

Sunny: He hasn't done something stupid, right?

Yoonji:.....

Sunny: Hello?

Yoonji: Nah. He's behaving nicely.

Sunny: Good. I'll go back to work now. Bye Yoonji

Yoonji: Bye...*hung up*

Beomgyu was secretly listening from outside her room through the door. He felt really guilty. He realized how stupidly he acted.