Fire on air

You stared forward as you headed towards the news station. At least that was what you believed it was. The name of it did say '666 news' on the front of the building. And since this was hell, you shouldn't get in trouble for....how should you put it...?

'Stirring up a little ruckus?'

But knowing that this was hell, you knew this was a place filled with sinners, drug addicts, robbers, rapists, and psychotic killers such as yourself. So your plan? It was to 'intimidate' everyone that came close, or dared fuck with you.

Step 1: go inside

Step 2: threaten and take the cameras

Step 3: fuck everybody up

This was your plan. Not the most detailed, but it was 3 easy steps to success.....in your eyes at least.

As your walking, 3 demons started following you. You didn't look at them per say, but since you were on the run from police for a bit...let's just say you've always gotten a gut feeling whenever someone followed you.

Their pace had picked up a bit when your pace quickened as well. So you decided to make a quick turn around and give them a piece of your mind when they accidentally bumped into you. Guess they didn't expect you to turn around so quickly.

You shook your head and gave an angered look. One looked kinda bird like, the second had 2 extra eyes, and the third was a bit taller than both of them but looked as if he had a TV for a head. Huh....guess everyone has their own looks around here, you figured everyone was made of fire, or a red demon with a spear like tail.

"Hey darlin~" the short one began. "How would you like to go somewhere and-" you knew this guy was either a rapist, or a serial killer so you cut him off right then and there.

"Sorry mister! But I'm afraid I'm not gonna go anywhere with you...." you gave him a stoned yet angry face at the same time. He grumbled and the next one decided to speak.

"Well-" you kept cutting them off with a series of 'nopes'.

The TV man looked a bit annoyed so tried taking a bigger step by grabbing your hip and pulled you towards him.

"Aw come on darlin! You won't regret it~" he said while trying to sound... 'Charming'

You've had it with them...you weren't a toy for their own amusement. Your hands turned into fire (well, at least a bit more ignited than usual. Since...y'know.... your made of fire) and your head made a few crackling noises.

"I've told you...one to many times now, to leave me alone...... I guess I'll have to make you understand" you hissed. Without warning you burned the two shorter demons to a crisp, leaving nothing but a bloodied pile of ash. 

The TV demon stared at you with shock as you kicked him over with force. You grinned so wide, you were pretty sure your face would split.

"Please!! Have mercy! I'm sorry!" He threw so many apologies at you, and choked out a few compliments, trying to lighten (hehe see what I did there) your mood a bit.

You figured you might have a bit of fun with this one...

"Since you liked getting.....touchy.....with me, I guess I'll have to return the favor" you said as you placed your hand on his chest. You stayed like this for a few seconds, the TV demon had a scared yet questioning look written on his face. Then his face went calm.

"Oh...Haha...I thought you were gon-AHHH!!!" Just when he started to speak, you dug your fingers into his chest and flames erupted from your hands into his chest.