Chapter 10: Payback

As I climb on top of him my stomach flutters. I had never been like this before. Was it just him that brought out these actions in me? I didn't care to think about it too much. I decided to place him in the same situation I'd been in last night, putting his hands next to his head and straddling his waist. 

        "What happened to 'taking it slow'?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. 

        "This is payback, bitch," I said as I teased his neck with my lips. 

        "Ouch," He joked. "This payback thing is just going to continue, you know." So be it. My hands glided around his body, moving from his neck to his muscular arms. My fingers hovered over the sensitive skin of his forearm to heighten his experience, then crept up to his biceps for my own pleasure. They'd obviously been worked many times at the gym because I swear to god they were pure iron. I picked up his musky scent as I nibbled his ear and rubbed our cheeks together. A small sigh escaped him. I took it as an invitation to keep going. My hands slid up and down his torso, sometimes dipping under and back out of his shirt. His hand snuck around me and to my ass, but I swatted him away. 

        "Nice try, bucko. "I'm in charge this time." Throughout the time I took to tease him he continually attempted reaching for my ass and breasts, which he took in denial each time he tried. After what he probably took as being forever, I decided I'd end there. I was feeling cuddly now, so I wrapped one of my arms around the back of his neck and used the other to cradle his head, also giving me the option of playing with his hair. He hugged around my waist in response and squeezed me tight, causing a sudden awareness of his growing erection underneath his sweatpants. I forced myself to ignore it though. "God, Bliss," he breathed. I pulled him even closer. "You were right." I smiled and kissed his cheek, then replaced my face back into the safe crook of his neck. He continued to hold me close, sometimes whispering small things in my ear like you're incredible... I love the way you do that... goddamn, you're sexy... "Hey, baby?" I lifted my head to look up at him.

        "Yes?" He swallowed.

        "Wanna have a movie day?" I smiled.

        "What kind of question is that?" 

        "Is that a yes then?" He said chuckling.

        "Hell yeah." We moved to the couch and turn on the TV. I grab a blanket while he picks out the movie. When I turn around I look to see what he's picked out. "Oh hell no, Beckham." He looks up at me.

        "What's wrong?"

        "We are not watching It!" No horror movies. Especially one with a terrorizing clown in it.

        "Oh come on," He coaxes. "It's not even that bad." I shake my head vigorously. 

        He strides over to me. "Absolutely no horror movies." His arms wrap around me in an attempt to win over my approval. 

        "I'll be here to hug and kiss and protect you, my sweet, sweet love." His raspy cheek grazing mine is a weakness I both love and hate. And I think he's starting to realize that too. His hands drop to grip my ass.

        "Hey! Stop trying to distract me." I don't halt his actions though. His fingers dig in with a gentle yet firm grip. 

        "Damn, baby. This sweet ass better stay mine." I tilt my head to scratch our cheeks together again. 

        "What gives you the doubt that it won't?" He repeats his action once more.

        "The looks that my men were shooting towards you were less than satisfactory for me." I wrap my arms around his neck to bring us closer together. He moves his head farther forward next to mine, probably to get a better view of his prize.