The Professor X Chita : 2️⃣

On one of the nights, the gang decided to treat themselves and throw a little party to reward themselves for all the hard work that they achieved in the morning.

Nairobi and Tokyo were making some food and preparing champagne and wine while the men were being noisy with each other playing billiards.

Chita laid her body on the sofa and poured herself the biggest glass of wine.

"may I set beside you, lady" berlin approached her with a smirk.

"if that's your way of flirting then forget about it, I'm not into your type of men" she looked at him with a smirk.

"and what type am I exactly? you got me interested" he chuckled and sat on the chair opposite her one leg on the other.

She sat up and leaned forward, making her point clear.

"look, you and i are very much alike, and they say that only opposites attract"

"elaborate further if you may" he placed his palm on his cheek and focused.

"well, people call it being narcissist, but we both need a partner that praises and worship us all the time and we cant provide this for each other" Chita huffed and laid back on the sofa, one leg on the other.

"I already knew that don't worry you aren't my type either, but we would make great crime partners"

"oh on that I agree, well we all should be great crime partners together" Chita looked over at the others and smiled.

"the professor is such a hypocrite didn't you guys notice? " Tokyo approached them and sat next to Chita, snacks in her hands.

"what's with you and your crazy ideas while you are drunk" Chita grabbed tokyos head into her chest. Being playful with her.

"the professor is clearly fascinated with you," Tokyo said and laughed.

"well, I can't really deny it" berlin shrugged.

"I can't really blame him, I mean look at me, I'm amazing." Chita threw her head to the back and once she looked straight again her eyes met with the professor who was standing there staring at all of them being crazy.

"what's happening everyone, it should be bedtime already," he said looking over at everyone then his eyes met with chitas's, he immediately looked away fixing his glasses.

"what's up with the fashionable pyjamas professor, I won't be able to resist you like this" Chita said laughing and everyone else chuckled looking over at the professor.

"We all have a different taste..." he looked away shyly.

Chita short red silky dress made it very hard for the professor to ignore her, and he honestly got jealous that his brother tried to hit on her.

"Please everyone, get some rest. We are studying a lot tomorrow" the professor turned his back to them and got up the stairs and to his room.

He got in and before he managed to close the door chita held it open.

"may I come in professor?" she pleaded but she still pushed the door and got in.

"Is there something wrong?" he stood there completely clueless.

She elegantly approached him and got the closest she ever been to him, he immediately got nervous and blushed, his breathing rhythm got all over the place.

Her fingers gently traced his chest. Gently peaking a little of his naked chest.

"Please, stop miss Chita" he pleaded.

"The guys down there said they noticed something about the way you look at me, what's your response to that?" Chita cornered the professor against the wall and began feeling his chest, he was so embarrassed.

"I have no idea about it" the professor looked away.

Chita giggled at him, got very close to his lips then backed away

"I'm just playing around with you, loser" she gave him a smirk and he looked away rushing to his bed.

"We really need to sleep," he said pulling the blanket over him.

"we? Together?" Chita teased playfully

"n... No! Just go to sleep miss chita please" he sighed.

"goodnight, cutie" she closed the door behind her. and went back to partying.

The professor couldn't really sleep for a while, he kept rolling in his bed, thinking back and forth, his head telling him one thing while his heart demanded another.