gandia X Athens 6️⃣

Gandia covered his face and started sneaking around the bank.

All he had in mind was one thing, kill as many of them and as quick as possible.

He hid behind a wall, reloading his gun. Carefully watching his surroundings.

He spotted Helsinki alone, terrified in the hall looking left and right.

Gandia grabbed the rope out and sneaked to the top, he was able to capture Helsinki and chock him in the trap.

Wrapping the rope around a pillar, gandia escaped upon hearing the voices of tokyo and denver shouting.

They both were able to help free Helsinki.

"we need to go after that bastard!" tokyo shouted.

"wait dont go alone, he has the upper hand" Denver stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"how long are we going to wait huh?! Who knows what fucked up shit he's doing to Athens?" Tokyo was losing her mind.

"don't worry about her, I'm sure he wont hurt her" Denver tried to convince himself and tokyo that this was the truth.

But it was hard to believe that a cold Blooded killer like gandia wouldn't actually kill or harm her in any way.

Gandia sneaked carefully, like shadow. He was able to locate where Nairobi was resting.

He grinned when he saw her helplessly lying there, he had absolutely no sympathy.

He grabbed the pillow and covered her, chocking her violently.

He laughed as he heard her cry for air.

Despite her serious injury though, Nairobi fought and struggled. she was able to grab a needle and stap him right in the neck.

He felt the pain, blood gushed out, but it wasn't enough for him to let go and surrender. That's how much of a cold blooded man he was.

back in the main office.

"didn't you find her yet!!!" the professor said.

"we looked everywhere, i dont know where he can possibly be hiding " Bogota said.

"i shouldn't have sent her to this Heist, i shouldn't have!!" the professor spoke as he felt extrem heart break, he was in love with Athens, but he never actually got the guts to confess his love. he was planning to after this Heist.

The professor tried to calm down.

" I will find out where he's hiding, bogota and Nairobi go to the library, denver and rio. Wear as much armour as you could and take the best weapons and go find that man and kill him. " the professor said.

They heard Nairobi screaming and they all rushed her way.

"Nairobi!! We are coming!!" Helsinki shouted as he ran with them all.

Nairobi stapped him multiple time, he still didnt let go. He only let go when he heard them coming.

He immediately disappeared into the air vent.

He quickly got inside the communication room.

Athens was unconscious,he approached her and spoke near her ear.

"little girl, wakey wakey" he said.

She responded and woke up.

"Please kill me already.... I can't take it anymore!" she felt anxious and cried.

"i won't kill you, I'm not a killer." he grabbed a tissue and wiped the blood off of his neck.

"your handicapped friend can really fight i will give her that" he chuckled.

"what did you do to her you monster!" Athens tried to kick but she was restrained by her legs too.

"calm down, i haven't killed her, yet. But now, i will make sure to tame you just right, you are my little play doll now" he felt her cheek gently and his fingers slowly went down to her neck.

"Please, i can't breath. Turn on the air conditioner"

" i can't. They will find us otherwise,but i can help you take off your suit" he was such a pervert.

Athens wanted to say no, but she literally couldn't breath anymore, her anxiety got the Better of her.

Being restrained like that, and in a hot small place made her lose her shit..

"a... Alright, please take it off" she surrendered to him, and he was amused beyond belief.

He stood up and slowly pulled down the zippers, her thin undershirt showed her boobs size better. And he stared like he never seen any before.

He freed her hands, one at a time, to take it off.

" left up your butt" he said, as he pulled the suit from her legs.

She looked away embarrassed, as she's now in a shirt and panties Infront of this killer.

"you completely allowed me to take off your clothes... Tell me this doesn't mean something?" gandia lied back on his chair and inspected her body from head to toe.

"i had an anxiety attack and i couldn't breath at all... That's the only reason, you pervert" she was too tired to fight or talk. But she made her point clear.

"watch out what you call me, i might actually be what you call me" he leaned closer to her feeling her bare thighs.

"be a good girl... And i promise you won't get caught, i will help escort you out of the country if you do absolutely as i say." he said seductively.

"how can i trust you over my teammates huh? I've known them for years, now you ask me to simply work with you?" she laughed in his face.

"that's because i know everything about you, Emilia" he smirked getting his hands between her thighs, almost close to her private parts.

Athens wasn't even aware of how much he was touching her, the shock of him knowing her name was enough to freeze her in place.

"h... How do you know my name" she weakly said, tears forming in her eyes.

"I was so sure that I've seen your pretty face somewhere before, now I'm sure it's you"

Thanks for reading, please vote if you liked it ❤️