Gandia X Athens 4️⃣

Gandia gently sat the unconscious Athens on a chair, tieing her hands behind her back.

He sat on his chair in front of her, carefully inspecting her innocent face.

For gandia, his work as a security guard and previously a soldier in many wars and secret operations made him a cold Blooded man.

His job was above all, but this time a girl was in the equation.

He wetted a clean cloth and gently wiped her face and her red bruised neck, his fingers landed gently on her lips.

"such a beautiful little girl, too bad you got caught up into this mess" he gently rubbed his knuckles and fingers against her soft cheeks.

His eyes inspected her body slowly, he wanted to touch her, But he remembered that it's not right while she's unconscious.

He got up and took off the red suit that he hated so much, took off his pants and changed into black ones.

He cleaned his bare torso with clean water and a towel as he back faced Athens.

"w... Where am i..." she weakly moaned, Opening her eyes slowly only to find herself in a small dim lighted room. With the shirtless man in front of her.

"glad you woke up, you are stronger than you seem" he approached her with a smirk, she started crying silently and kicked in the air to keep him away.

"don't get any closer to me...!" she screamed in pain.

"calm down, pretty. I'm not planning to hurt you at all" he got himself between her legs, held her thighs against his sides And looked down on her.

"w... What do you want from me then...!" she weeped

He held her face by the jaw,and looked in her eyes.

"you look so pretty while crying, those pink lips and cheeks, i definitely cannot hurt you"

"you already did you monster!! Were you planning to kill me there?" she tried to get free.

"don't struggle, you won't be getting out of here any sooner, be my quest" he wiped her teardrop.

"don't touch me..." she moved her head away from him.

"are you so sure about that? because as early as today, You were the one that wanted my touch. don't try to hide it" he chuckled, fixing her head to look straight to him.

She closed her eyes and cried more,surrendering to the man before her.

"that's a good girl... Stay still, and i will make sure you get out of here alive"

"why...why do you want to keep me alive" she looked him as he laid back in his chair.

"i need to keep you alive for 2 reasons..." he slided closer to her with his chair.

Her eyes stared at his toned chest then his eyes.

"first reason is... You are going to be my lap kitty, i need to use you to get to your other teammates"

"you are a monster..."

"they will be weak... Divided, looking for you everywhere like crazy dogs" he chuckled.

Athens frowned, moving her arms in a desperate try of freeing herself.

"second reason is..." his eyes landed on her bare neck and her bare feet.

"you have your toes coloured... I like that" he sounded amused.

She shyly hid her toenails under.

"the second reason for keeping you alive, is that i indeed... Like you" he smirked.

"how funny... You think i would want to be with you after what you did to me!?"

"your face doesn't really show that you hate me"

She looked away, confused about how to feel with all of this.

"i know you want a strong man in your life that's your type, isn't it?" his hand gently felt her knee, she kicked him in the face.

Gandia fell back, he felt his face and slowly looked back at her.

The look he gave her made her freeze in place.

He got up and gave her an evil smirk.

" this will be the last time you hit me, you get it?!" he squeezed her cheeks violently and then slapped her.

"now let's get to business, shall we?" he gently felt her cheek.

He went to the communications panel and picked up the phone.

"hello, this is gandia. Head security guard. I'm well hidden.
i want to assure everyone that i will take back control of the place very soon, i ask of the dirty criminals to surrender themselves" gandia spoke and everyone in the bank heard him.

"guys! It's me! He's able to see each one of you, be careful and stay together!" Athens screamed, her teammates heared her,looking at each other on worry.

"as you can see i'm with a very beautiful company right now" gandia hanged up and looked back at her.