Denver X London part 1️⃣

8:30 pm

The underground fighting community was hosting a fighting tournament.

The prize you ask?
5 thousand USD dollars

Fighters came from all over Spain, audiences too.

It was a yearly thing that you had to attend if you were ever interested in the slightest about fighting.

But not only fans where watching, but the medical team was also there to make sure that if someone got injured they would aid him. after all, this fighting community cared about their fighters.

But one of those fighters were notorious for refusing aid after fights, he was the one that won most of the fights and had the least amount of injuries.

Danielle Ramos (aka Denver)

That night he came prepared, he knew he was going to fight an unknown fighter from outside the city, he wasn't able to study his moves.

He still had confidence about his inevitable victory.

"I'm starting to get bored of watching these stupid men fight for their egos just to get injured and get aided by us women," said the nurse while she sat in the back of her ambulance.

"it's ok, me and you know what it means to have passion about something right? You can't quite stop doing what you love even if it hurts you, our passion is to help people, their's is to fight, I don't see a problem" said Alisa as she poked her friend with her elbow.

Her friend smiled, confirming what Alisa said and they began having their lunch as the men prepared to fight.

"son are you sure about doing this? You have never fought this man before" Mister Agustin told his son as he wrapped his hands with a cloth.

"father, new experiences are what makes you get better," Ricardo told his father as he looked all around to the crowd.

"look at all these people, half of them are my fans. what do you think they would think of me if I gave up just because I have a new opponent?"

"People would think you only won because of how used you are to your opponents, I understand" his father patted his shoulder.

Ricardo walked in the ring, wearing his usual open blue flannel with ripped jeans.

Alisa looked at him in admiration and smiled, her friend noticed her slight blush.

"hey Alisa, don't tell me you like that bad boy" her brunette friend chuckled.

"i... I guess it was too obvious?" Alisa said.

"way too obvious, but I think his eyes landed on you longer than anyone else," kate said winking at her blonde fair-skinned friend.

Her blush could attract a man from miles away.

"let's Welcome our city legend, Ricardo," The announcer said, the judge picking up Ricardo's arm in the air.

"and his opponent, a man from a faraway city that chose to stay anonymous under the name the masked terror" everyone waited for this mysterious guy to come out.

A large masked man came out, Ricardo bit his lips for a second, clearly feeling intimidated, it was clear that this man possessed far greater strength than Ricardo.

"oh it might finally be the day where we see him lose to someone, I was beginning to feel bored with him winning all the time," Kate said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"don't say this... I believe he's going to win" Alisa said concerned.

"you only say this because you like him, but think about it. If he actually got injured enough he might actually ask for our help, and you can get closer to him, be his pretty nurse" kate joked and Alisa knew she was right, but still, for her, it was good enough for her to just watch him from far away, as long as he was in good health.

"our fighters, please shake each others hands and get in your stance"

"good luck, boy," the masked man said.

"heh, same to you stranger," said Ricardo with a smirk

Everyone watched intensely as they greeted each other and took their stance.

Will Ricardo win as always, or is this going to be his fate?