Taehyung - 44

Liked by @chimjimin95 and 4

Liked by @chimjimin95 and 4.300.000 orhers

@kimtaehyung
So, looks like Jimin is getting married and I guess this is the moment where his best friend should post something cute and embarrassing, so here I am!
I met Jimin when I was too young to remember it and we never got separated, even if I lived in Daegu, far from him. We managed to see each other during school's breaks, we texted a lot and we always spoke on the phone.
I hated myself when he had to go through a hard time while I wasn't with him. I wanted to go to Busan and comfort him but it was the exam's period so I couldn't. He always called me to talk about how sad he was, I don't even want to remember those phone calls. They were way too painful.
And then, one day, he called me and he giggled. He said he met a boy, a cute and funny one, and even if after that he talked again about his awful ex, I didn't forget the way he sounded so happy while talking about his soon to be boyfriend.
Of course I wasn't surprised at all when some months later, when Jimin was finally feeling better, he told me he had a crush on Yoongi. No way, right? It's not like I always knew it.
He kept talking about him, about his smile, his passions, the things he told him. I was too relieved because of the new, positive, subject to be annoyed.
He didn't know if Yoongi liked him back, which honestly was kind of ridiculous. I mean, at some point Yoongi sent him some roses saying "I saw them and I thought about you".
W H I P P E D.
Some months and cheesy calls later, they were dating. Again, not really surprised.
When I first met Yoongi... it's not like I didn't like him, I was just protective. I had the right to, Jimin was my best friend and it is my job to try to protect him. He came out of a bad relationship and I didn't want him to get hurt again. Of course that didn't happen and somehow, I started to like Yoongi.
And then boom, they've been together for six years.
My God, are we THAT old? I can't believe that you are getting married, Chim. You look so mature now, even if you are really far from that. Just promise you'll not forget about me, please. Your busy life as a married man will have to have a little free moment for your best friend, I'm afraid it's your turn to listen to my rambles about a cute and funny guy. I love you, Jimin, thanks for being by my side for all these years.

459.000 comments

@MinYoongi
oh my god now
jimin will cry AGAIN

@kimjoon
vmin, the friendship
everyone wants

@Sarah_inst
awww tae you are
so cute 🥺

@itsseokjin
the photo, tho. yoongi
is the DEFINITION of
whipped

@jiminsmile
This. Is. So. Cute.

@purpleyou
my poor little heart 😔

@WHMHR
I NEED A BEST FRIEND
LIKE HIM

@Tae_lovee
this is so sweet 💕

@chimjimin95
oh my god tae

@chimjimin95
Thank you for the post, for
the words, for being my friend.
I love you so fucking much,
no way I'm gonna forget
about you. I would have
FORCED you to talk to
me about your weird
love situation even if you
didn't want to lmao.
Love you Tae 💕

@kimtaehyung
shit now I'm crying too
@chimjimin95

@JeonJeonggukofficial
HEY WAIT WHAT GUY

@JeonJeonggukofficial
oh wait you're talking
about me, aren't you

@hoseokk
@JeonJeonggukofficial 🤦‍♂️

@taekook
stupid and jealous ^
@JeonJeonggukofficial

@yoonmin
here we have taehyung,
the biggest yoonmin
fanboy.

@sbk
are these tears that I'm
seeing in my eyes?

@vmin
this friendship, i swear. they
are too much for my heart.

@jacksonwangofc
cuteee

@woosung_therose
my heart, my soul

@pdnim
sigh :')

@tantantan
i'm drowning in my own
tears

@Tae_lovee
aweeee

View more...