74

Jeongguk woke up with a pleasant feeling in his chest.
The guy didn't open his eyes at first, just laying on his bed and basking in the heat radiating from the body next to him.
The model smiled and finally opened his eyes, seeing Taehyung as the first thing. What an amazing way to start his day.

Jeongguk slowly raised his hand and carefully caressed the older's hair, sighing happily. Taehyung was clinging to him, caging his arm between his hands as he was still asleep.

He arrived to Busan almost a week before and Jeongguk knew that the time they could spend together wasn't infinite, but they had two weeks and he was going to enjoy and cherish every single moment with the little angel sleeping in his bed.

The sun was quite high, it was probably around eleven in the morning and they hadn't anything planned for the day. Still, there was a constant thought in Jeongguk's head and he knew it was time to deal with it.

The model stood up, making sure not to wake Taehyung up, and went to the bathroom. He was relaxed and happy and his reflection in the mirror was definitely different from the one it showed when he and Taehyung weren't talking anymore.

Lately he'd been thinking about their relationship. It was pretty still, they were friends that kissed once and that loved to cuddle and that had feelings for each other. Openly.

So, really, there wasn't a good reason to justify why they were not a couple already. They didn't want to rush things but they met months ago and Jeongguk felt definitely ready to take the next step.

He went back to the bedroom, where Taehyung was still sleeping, snoring lightly.
Jeongguk smiled like the fool in love he was and laid next to him, playing a bit with the boy's bangs.

He knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to kiss Taehyung and call him his boyfriend. The question was: did Taehyung want the same?
The sound of shuffling brought him back to reality and Jeongguk's smile widened when a pair of huge eyes stared back at him.

- Hey, bub, good morning -
Taehyung smiled with hooded eyes - 'morning, Gguk. What time is it? -
- I don't know. Eleven? -
Taehyung nodded, scooting closer to lay his head on Jeongguk's chest.
- Did you sleep well? -
Taehyung nodded again and Jeongguk felt warm fingers tracing imaginary paths on his skin.

- What do you want to do today? - Jeongguk asked, laying on his side to look at the model. Taehyung pouted slightly as he thought about the question, making Jeongguk melt.
- I don't know. I don't really want to do anything special -

Jeongguk agreed - yeah, me neither. We can just stay home, watch a movie or something -
Taehyung smiled, hugging his waist - I would love to, Ggukie -
As it did every time Taehyung called him a nickname, Jeongguk's heart missed a beat and the younger couldn't help but hug Taehyung as tight as possible, making him giggle.

- Are you hungry? -
- Not really, and if it's eleven we can just wait and have lunch -
Jeongguk nodded and decided to sit up.
- Let's go, we can't stay in the bed forever -
Taehyung pouted, grabbing his arm and tugging him - why not? C'mon, Gguk, stay for a bit -

Well, Jeon Jeongguk was weak, at least for Taehyung, so he sighed and laid back again, acting like he was annoyed. Truth to be told, laying with Kim Taehyung was far from being a bad thing and he was enjoying it maybe a little too much.

- Your bed is so comfortable, I love it - Taehyung sighed, holding a piece of the blanket. Jeongguk snorted - should I be jealous of my own bed? -
Taehyung grinned and for a second Jeongguk stayed still, just admiring him.

Taehyung was gorgeous and even if Jeongguk often thought it, and often said it, the fact still never failed at surprising him, taking away his breath.
His blue hair was growing, reaching his thick eyebrows. His eyes were as big as always, with a fondness written in them that made Jeongguk feel things, and then his lips. Jeongguk was having some problems with them.

- Are you ok? - Taehyung asked and Jeongguk stopped staring, nodding - cuddle me, then -
The younger laughed but shuffled closer to him nonetheless, hugging the boy after making sure he wasn't crashing him.

- Hey, Gguk - Taehyung whispered after a while and Jeongguk raised his head. Their noses were almost touching.

- I like you - Taehyung sing songed, smiling, even if something in his eyes gave away his nervousness. Jeongguk knew it, of course he did: they kissed and they weren't subtle about their feelings. Still, his heart jumped in his throat and he felt the need to just kiss the life out of Kim Taehyung.

He leaned in, slowly, to give Taehyung the opportunity to push him away. The elder definitely wasn't about to, since he put both his arms around Jeongguk's neck.
- Tae - he finally said, forcing his voice not to tremble - can I kiss you? -

Taehyung closed his eyes and slowly breathed out - yes, please -
The following second, their lips were touching and not long after they were kissing, for real this time.
Taehyung smelled nice and Jeongguk felt like he was in heaven as they deepened the kiss.

It was the perfect morning, laying on a fluffy blanket and kissing the angel that Taehyung was. When they ran out of oxygen they slightly pulled away, staying as close as possible. Taehyung smiled, the happiness in his eyes almost blinding, and giggled.

- Why are you so good at kissing? - he asked, jokingly slapping the younger's arm. Jeongguk started laughing too, as he nuzzled in the crook of Taehyung's neck.
- Taehyung - he said then, smiling on his skin - I like you too -

He could feel him blushing a bit against his cheek, but didn't mind one bit as he raised his head to just kiss him again.
And again.

---

- Oh my God, can you please stop -
Yoongi laughed at Jimin's desperate tone of voice, laying a hand on his thigh to try and calm him.
Taehyung and Jeongguk, sitting at the other side of the table, pulled away to give him a weird look - what? -

- Can you at least stop making out while we are eating? You guys are gross - this time it was Jin talking, with a fake disgusted face as he was trying to suppress his smile.

- I can't believe I'm the only one single here - Hoseok complained, playing with the food in his plate - I'm, like, seventh wheeling -
Namjoon laughed, giving him a pat on the shoulder - what about the girl you were dating? -
- Well, we are not dating yet - the dancer answered, pouting - I just want to kiss someone, is it too much to ask? -

Taehyung laughed harder than everybody else and Jeongguk's attention was quick at going back to him. He knew that they still had to talk about their relationship, but it was hard to be pessimistic when Taehyung looked at him with so much love.

- Hey - Jeongguk whispered, with a soft smile. They were at Jimin and Yoongi's house, eating all together, and he never felt so happy.
- Hey - Taehyung said back and pecked his lips. After kissing the first time, it was hard to keep their hands for themselves and they didn't really mind.

Jeongguk leaned in for a longer kiss, but Jimin kicked his ankle under the table and his attempt ended with him whining, Taehyung giggling and their five friends looking at them with fond stares. Finally, they thought.

---
I'm so nervous everytime I post a written chapter 👉👈

AnYwAy they smooched