Chapter 4

Photo of beaus dad ( james)

☆Beau POV☆

As the last Ray of moonlight hit me the beautiful smell of my mates blood filled my nostrils. My eyes now red with hunger I looked around for her. Suddenly I heard groaning from the crowd but not the sound of a woman.

The crowd parted showing him the boy I despised the most the boy I've tormented everyday for 9 years. Danny. He groaned loudly falling to his knees. Slowly I walked over to him unable to control myself. His eyes met mine and a deep growl rumbled in my throat

"Mine" I growled picking him up with ease. He wrapped his legs around my waist closing the space between us and whimpered. I could smell his sweet blood as it flowed through his beautiful veins.

He inhaled the scent of my neck and dragged his teeth along the spot causing me the dig my nails into the flesh on his sides. Slowly he sunk his teeth in drinking the blood from my neck. I couldn't help but let out a low groan.

After he was done he pulled away my blood coating his lips. His sweet smell of vanilla filled my nostrils driving me over the edge. I roughly sunk my teeth into him gulping down the warm liquid he tasted so good. He gripped my hair roughly whimpering in response to my fangs.

Suddenly I could feel him go weak from the effects of my bite. I pulled out my teeth looking down at the boy who was limp in my arms. My enemy. Out of all the vampires in the world it had to be him. I began to walk through the crowd watching as they bowed for me. 

I carried my sleeping mate back to the pack house. I carried him to my room laying him down in my bed. His hair laid messily on his forehead and his lips slightly parted.

Anger ran through me I hate him he can't be my mate but now that we're bound I can't live without him. Maybe it was karma for how I've treated him it was my turn to suffer.

I sighed angrily leaving the room I had to get my mind off of him he can't be my mate

Danny POV

I suddenly sat up in a bed that wasn't mine gasping for breath. I looked around breathing in. The smell of him filled my nostrils. Suddenly the memories came flashing back the burning pain, the taste of his blood, blacking out.

My eyes filled with tears as I pulled my knees to my chest. Why him , anybody but him. I grabbed the small mirror on the bedside table look at the new mark. I touched it making sure it was real.

The door opened revealing beau he had a strange expression on his face. I wiped the tears from my eyes avoiding eye contact with him.

"So all along it was you" he said suddenly I heard him scoff looking up I could see the hatred in his eyes.

"I-im sorry" I said standing up to leave before I reached the door he pushed me against the wall his hands gripped my waist and his head was burried into my neck. He inhaled deeply making me shiver

"B-beau" I said his touch made my skin burn with pleasure. I held my breath in fear he was so close. Everytime he did this it ended up badly.

"Just because you're my mate doesn't mean I like you i will use you as my food source and that is it understand" he said his words felt like a million knifes in my heart. Tears filled my eyes once again.

"Y-yes" I said my voice cracking

I felt him smirk against my neck

"Good and in that case" he said trailing his tongue up my neck and flicking it off of my jaw. He sunk his teeth into my neck making a small moan leave my lips. My knees became weak and the only thing that kept me up were his hands which gripped my waist.

I felt my face flush as he drained the blood from me I had to grip onto his arms the keep from making any noise.

After he was finished he pulled away a small amount of blood dripping down his chin. I felt my groin burn with lust.

"Mm sweet" he said smirking. He let go my my waist causing my wobbly legs to give out underneath me.

"See you soon, mate" he said exiting the room I touched the tender mark on my neck sighing

I'll never feed from that monster even if my life depends on it