Chapter 6

Danny POV

Its been 5 days since I've last eaten. I hadn't left my room to avoid the king. My body ached badly, I knew I needed to feed.

I laid in my bed on my side trying to ignore the pain. I could barely move, I felt so weak. Slowly I sat up trying to go towards the bathroom. My legs wobbled as I stood up.

I ignored them and went to the mirror looking at myself. I was much skinnier than normal and the dark bags under my eyes made me look dead. My grey eyes were even more dull and my hair was a mess.

It's only been 5 days how is my body reacting like this, I've gone weeks without a drop of blood. My stomach growled again causing me to crouch on the floor trying to ease the pain.

A soft knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts. I slowly stood up walking over to it and twisted the handle looking at the girl in front of me.

"Yes" I said softly. her smile instantly fading as she saw my weak figure

"The king is requesting your presence in his office" she said I nodded watching her take one last look at me before walking away.

I sighed placing my head against the wall as a wave of dizziness hit me. Why now does he want to see me we haven't spoken since the last feed.

I shook the thought and slowly made my way to his office, the once short distance seemed like 100 miles. The ground seemed to move beneath me and the scent of his blood grew stronger making my mouth water. I swallowed roughly as I made it to the door and knocked softly .

"Come in" beaus deep voice said I weakly twisted the doorknob walking into the room. The scent of him hit me in the face like a brick wall. His piercing blue eyes met mine making my heart speed up. I felt my legs wobble underneath me as I tried to walk toward the desk. It seemed like the closer I got to him the more weak I became. His powerful aura made me sick to my stomach. His strong gaze never left me as I got closer.

When I finally reached his desk I stumbled falling into it. I was so tired I couldn't move. Stupid legs.

I felt beau carefully pick me up laying me in his lap. He was so warm. I pulled him closer by his shirt trying to wake up.

"Danny you have to feed" he said I opened my eyes looking at him his features were soft even though his expression looked intimidating. Though he hadn't fed he still looked perfect. He showed no signs of weakness.

"N-no" I said feeling my eyelids get heavy I just needed to sleep. A cramp in my stomach caused my eyes to shoot open and a loud groan to leave my lips.

"Drink now Danny" he commanded his voice showing authority.

"I-Im fine" i said softly. His scent was making it hard to resist him. I watched as he took his nail cutting a vein in the side of his neck. The crimson fluid ran down his neck and chest into the v on the Unbuttoned dress shirt he wore. I felt my mouth start to water as i gripped onto his shirt

My fangs began to come out on their own as his aroma filled my nostrils. I gripped his shirt harder feeling the sweet scent take over me.

" You'll die if you dont" he said making me straddle his hips and face towards him. He had a tight grip on the sides of my shirt pulling me towards him.

"I d-dont care" I said I watched as he took his thumb and taking some of the blood that oozed from his neck onto it.

"You're so stubborn" he said putting the blood on my lips. my body acted on its own as I licked my lips letting the taste revive me. I moaned at the taste looking back at the wound.

I don't want to drink from him. Don't give in I thought

I felt my body betray me as it moved on it's own and closed the gap between us. I trailed my tongue along the trail of blood up to his mark. I quickly sunk my teeth into his neck not able to hold back any longer.

I quickly drank the liquid feeling my body instantly come back to life. He groaned loudly as I grinded against him making my groin stir to life.

This moment was bliss my body had been begging for his blood. I could feel his hips buck slightly as I placed myself directly on top of him

I continued to drink not able to stop myself. He groaned once more into my ear as I retracted my Teeth from his neck.

I rested my head against his chest breathing heavily. I was tired. Physically drained from how long I went without feeding. I was still straddling his hips and a small bulge could be seen thought the pants I wore.

"I don't want to see you this hungry again do you understand me. if you're hungry come to me I don't Care when, day or Night if you need to feed you say something got it" he said I nodded still in the bliss of feeding. That's was the first thing he's ever said to me that actaully made him sound like he cared.

Finally able to hold myself up I lifted my head off of his chest and looked at him his eyes swirled with red. I couldn't help but take in his beautiful features everytime I saw him was like the first. His eyes were usually a piercing blue that made them irresistable. His face was chisseled making him look intimidating and his plump lips always so pink.

I hadn't realized i was staring at his lips until he licked them. My eyes dashed back up to his eyes which were now back to their normal color. I hadn't realized that he was slowly pulling me in by the sides of my shirt. My hands rested on his chest keeping a small space between us.

His minty breath brushed up again my lips as we got closer. My heart was beating so fast i thought it would explode. Suddenly a loud knock filled the room making us jump. I could feel a blush rise up to my cheeks as I got out of his lap shaking my head.

"Come in" he said adjusting himself before the door opened lewis walked in his eyes flickering back and forth between us.

"Am I interrupting something" he said I looked back at beau one more time before looking back to lewis

"No I was just leaving" I said quickly exiting the room. What the hell was that I almost kissed him even after everything he's done to me. how could I be so weak letting him control me like that.

As much as I hate to admit it he has me wrapped around his finger. The more i try to resist him the more he draws me in. What the hell am I going to do.