Chapter 5

☆Danny POV☆

I sat in my bed with my knees pulled tightly into my chest. I couldn't sleep last night. Not after what happened. The memory of beau looking down at me with hatred played over and over again in my head

I sighed looking over at the mirror which sat beside my bed and admired myself. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and my dark circles were worse than normal.

I cringed at the sudden pain in my stomach. I could feel a dull ache in my fangs as the thought of blood ran across my mind.

I'm so hungry

I quietly got out of bed and made my way towards the door listening for any sounds.

I opened it and quickly made my way towards the kitchen trying to avoid running into anyone.

I opened the fridge feeling my mouth water at the beautiful sight of the blood bags. I quickly grabbed one out taking a drink.

My eyes widened as i  spit the blood into the sink, the taste making me sick to my stomach.

What the hell, why does it taste like that.

Suddenly a wonderful smell filled my nostrils. I quickly turned around to see  beau come around the corner with a sly smirk on his face.

"How's that blood" he said sitting down at the stools across from me. I wiped the blood from my mouth glaring at him.

"Now that the bonding process has started any other blood but mine will taste putrid until its finished" he said an evil glint in his eyes.

I adverted my gaze from him and put the blood back into the fridge.

"I'm leaving" I said trying to walk past him. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me in front of him his bright blue orbs meeting mine.

"Mm but I'm feeling a little hungry" he said taking a fistful of my hair and tilting my head back to get full access to my neck. He admired my mark before running his tongue along the wound. I whimpered feeling fear run through me.

Without warning He sunk his teeth into my neck causing me to shut my eyes tightly and bite my lip.

I tried hard to hold back a moan that dared to escape my now bleeding lips. After he finished drinking He licked the wound healing it.

He pulled back looking at my expression and wiped the remanence off of his lips

"So sweet" he said letting go of my hair.

He tilted his head patting the side of his neck. I looked away trying my hardest to resist.

"What not hungry" he said standing up and pushing my back against the counter. He leaned down to my ear brushing his lips against it

"Or you too shy" he whispered huskily I shivered softly pushing him away

"I'm fine" I said making my way past him

" You'll come crawling  sooner or later" he said before I quickly ran up the stairs and closed myself in my room.

Beau POV

My skin still tingled everywhere I touched him and the sweet taste of his blood still remained on my tongue.

He still refuses to feed from me. How cute. Soon he'll become so weak he won't be able to move. Then he'll really come crawling. I felt a slight sting in my heart as i thought about it.

I shook my head parting with those thoughts. It's not like I care about him anyways. I got off of the stool and began to walk upstairs when my dad stopped in front of me.

"Beau come talk with your old man" he said with a warm smile. I nodded following behind him into my office and sat down facing each other. He looked so much different now. His powerful aura was now dim and he looked more tired than usual.
He was dying and I could tell.

"So where is your mate" he said my mind flashed to the hateful look Danny gave me before he left

"I don't know he left a few minutes ago" I said resting my elbows on my knees why did it hurt so much to think about him hating me.

" did you feed yet" he asked I looked into his green eyes sighing slightly

"I have " I said

"And him" he replied

"No" I said simply I didn't want to talk about him anymore I hated him he hates me what was so bad about that.

The only reason I need him is to feed that's it.

"You don't have to lie to yourself" I said in my head I shook the thought looking back at my dad

" well my son you have until the next blood moon to bond completely if not you will both die" he said I nodded watching as my dad began to cough roughly into his hand. I could see the black blood coating his hand.

"Maybe you should go lay down dad" I said he nodded standing up and walking towards the door I looked down at the floor

"Son" he said my eyes met his and he smiled

"Make me proud" he said before walking out the door

After our conversation I couldn't take my mind off of Danny as much as I wanted to

I sighed deeply laying my head down on my desk. This bond is a pain in my ass.