two

{ Roslin's POV }

The 'Main Mafia's' were The Italian Mafia, The Russian Mafia, The British Mafia, and The Mexican Mafia... but then The American and The Asian Mafia got added into the mix. I'm sure you've heard all about them, and this whole 'peace land' in the Mafia thing as if we're all a bunch of hippies. Not that there is anything wrong with them, but hippies aren't exactly mafia style..and neither is peace.

However, none of them see it that way anymore.

I'm personally not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The different sections of the mafia have combined forces and businesses, to make more money..and to make it more peaceful, and safer for their families. Now making things more legit especially where America is concerned.
I guess I can respect them for looking out for their families, and trying to do right by them.

Reia Ferrari Moretti & Cristian Lombardi Ivanov were the 'King & Queen' of the new world until recently. They had a daughter, and decided to step down. At least they have their priorities in line. After four years they want to settle down into the council role, so they can raise their family.
It's understandable.

The council is now - Reia, Cristian, Ezra, Chan, Isabel, Nicolás, and Thomas.

The boss of the whole damn operation now is Ander Boudreaux, he's Greek, French, Spanish, and American. Don't even ask me how it's to much to add up in my head. Ander wasn't even in the mafia before he became the boss. Which is what I personally find very interesting.

Tori, Luca, Alex, Michael, Greta, Vera, and Marco all live in New York, as a sort of retirement so to speak.

Annika and Dimitri live in Italy with Reia and Cristian and their daughter. Annika and Dimitri are still an active part of the mafia, however they handle more of the official and legal business. Which means they often travel.

Andrei, his girlfriend Charlotte, and Vlad live in Russia. Vlad handles torture and training, Andrei does shipments and trade, and Charlotte is new to the whole thing in itself.

Zachary 'Zach' and Dominic 'Dom' travel a lot. They don't really have an exact place, they just float wherever to do whatever when needed.

Ezra and Sabrina are together, and they currently live in California. They are always taking risks, even though they probably shouldn't. Ezra is on the council, but Sabrina does a lot of undercover and hacking work for the mafia and sometimes for hire.

Chan and Isabel live in Tokyo, they deal with technology and hacking full speed. They are also on the council, but they are still very hands on.

Thomas lives in London, he is in charge of all of the weapons and manufacturing...and apparently dramatics. He also happens to be on council.

Nicolás and Luis still live in Mexico. Nicolás is on the council, and handles most of the paperwork for the mafia. Luis works in drug trades, and keeps all the clubs in order, which includes travel.

And as for me?

My father died when I was four, I don't remember much about him. I only have one clear memory of him, and it was him telling me a story about a woman named Tori.

The very same woman who found me,
Tori Miller Ferrari Moretti. After my father died she trained with me, and made sure I wasn't alone. She took care of me, and made sure I had everything I needed over the years. She's even protected my secret up to now, and she is still doing the best she can. We've become close over the years. She use to call me her bonus daughter. When my mother unfortunately passed away when I was thirteen,  Tori ended up keeping me hidden for both of my parents.

We're a weird family no matter how you look at it....
All of us. Even though I'm technically not in it.

Tori told her daughter Reia about me in hopes for me to work with her, and be able to help with the mafias uprising problems.

Gangs are trying to mark their territory, and push the mafia out. The mafia has loss ends that need to be tied, some traders even went off grid. No one really knows who is still behind the mafias planned downfall. Although I intend to find the person and kill them.

It all started with a doctor named Giovanni, and his main source of help and information Stefan, but it'll all end soon by my hand.

That I'm sure of.