twelve

{ Tori's POV }

This life has been a whirlwind, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was all worth it.

Every pain, every memory, every smile, everything was worth it. I was born for this life, and I've seen it change for the better right in front of my eyes.

I'm so proud of myself for becoming a better version of myself, and for stepping up to be a mother.
Because not only did I get blessed with Reia, who turned out amazing, she's so smart and kind...but I also got to help raise and protect Roslyn, who also turned out equally amazing, she's bold and strong.
Both of them different in the their own way but both beautiful and amazing. I'm proud of them.

I'm excited to watch my granddaughter grow up, because I'm sure she'll be just as amazing as Reia and Roslyn turned out to be.

I couldn't be happier that Diego is alive, we still mourn Lorenzo on certain days we start missing his sense of humor even in the darkest moments. Luca and I along with the others are heartbroken about Marco and Stefan. We've had a lot of our family turn on us, and we've had a lot of loss within it.

I'm just glad we made it to the other side.

Life is hard and sometimes it just flat out sucks.

Life also has a way of tricking you, and letting you see the amazingly beautiful things like your daughter find out who she is, or like your daughter fall in love and grow into a strong mature woman, or your granddaughters first smile.

Life is a crazy thing but I'm glad to have lived it.
I consider myself lucky to still be alive to still experience it and all of its joys and madness.