one

{ Reia's POV }

Today I'm going to meet Roslyn Shay Diego's daughter, her story reminds me a little of what I've heard about my mother, both of them were hidden secrets ; just different situations.

My mother seems to believe Roslyn can help us with our current problems, but I don't see how.

Unless she has more information— because we already have some of the best fighters in the mafia.

I don't even know if she honestly wants to help.

<{🥀}>

I'm currently at a club in Aruba, and I'm remembering when I had first wanted to go to a club, and have some freedom... now I just want to go home to be with Cristian and our daughter.

Times really do change.
Especially when love is involved.

I reserve a private VIP room ; for me and Roslyn to meet.

Soon my wine arrives with a mango margarita which surprisingly I didn't order...but kind of wish I had.

After the waiter leaves a black haired and fairly tan woman walks in. She's obviously a little older than I am. When she sits down I notice she has brown eyes.

Confidence is radiating off of her, so much so that I feel shocked by it. She smiles at me and says "You must be Reia." and I nod as a reply before speaking.

"Yes and you must be Roslyn?" I question

"Yes. I'm doing this as a curtesy of your mother, she wanted us to meet and talk about this whole uprising against the mafia." Roslyn says getting straight to the point as she starts to sip her mango margarita.

"I'm not sure why she wanted us to meet."
I say

"She wants me to help." Roslyn says

"Help how exactly?" I ask her softly

"I don't trust you, and you most likely don't trust me, which is okay. I'm just not going to tell you how I'm going to help, only that I'm planning to help for the same cause my father fought for. Family."
Roslyn says strongly

"I'm a little confused.." I reply

"I know but you won't be. Reia just know that I'll have your back, as long as you don't stab me in mine." Roslyn says

Then she finishes drinking her drink, and confidently gets up, walks out of the room, leaving me sitting alone and confused.

What exactly is she going to do?