Chapter 7

Chapter 7: I Studied the Bow

A\N: Still nothing to talk about (Wow I live an uninteresting life), on to reviews.

TheOrangeLord: It would be funny, but I don't think that's a Fate weapon.

On too the Chapter.

Last time on Fate of a Gamer
She goes over to the drops of the boss to see what she god, 7,500 Gold ($34,500) a skill book on stealth (oddly enough...) and a Weapon which she may use.

[Fenrir's Fang - Rank: B]
This blade is forged from the fang of a Fenrir Lord, and it considered rather durable.
- Chance to cause Bleed on attack, even if attack is blocked
Durability: 8,000/8,000
Damage: 150 ~ 300

This was oddly a useful gimmick weapon, the durability was annoying though... but it was already Traced, at least it was a weapon that was useable for the Broken Bow.

She puts it into her inventory before heading out of the Dungeon, today was a progressive day.

Chapter 7: I Studied the Bow

It was the day after she went to the Fenrir Dungeon, and she was on her way to school in a sports uniform, namely cause they had weapon handling and combat practice today, which she would probably need to act like a weak person so people don't pay attention to her.

'Alright, what to limit myself on...? No punching people into space - as hilarious as that would be - no use of Unlimited Blade Works, which I also got to grind so I can use the Reality Marble, and no over the top amount of element flinging.' she thinks to herself before arriving to school, she goes through her morning routine of recreating Touhou music and doing some work before going to class.

That's Life wasn't interesting, so she zoned out half way through, but then came Weapon Handling, once she got there the teacher, who was also her Ability control teacher, asked them what kind of weapons do they think they'll be good with, most go with gun's swords and such, and She was the only one to go with a bow.

They laughed at her for abit but she ignored it easily, she got led to the range and was given a bunch of arrows and a book on how to use a bow, when no one was looking she used the book as a skill book and instantly learnt how to use a bow, now came the next part, using it.

Stand with feet at shoulder length, 90 degrees from the target.

Relaxed grip on the Bow's handle...

Turn horizontal and slid the arrow into the arrow shelf before turning back to vertical.

Three finger grip, index above arrow and middle and ring below, make sure the string is in last crease of the fingers.

Pull back with back muscles, not arm, make sure the index finger is under the chin, and the string touches her nose and lips.

She closes her left eye to take aim...

...

She relaxes her fingers and let them slip past the string as it launches the arrow, some people were watching now.

She held the position for a moment until the arrow hit's the target, it was two rings from the middle.

She relaxes her body before checking her new Bow Mastery skill.

[Bow Mastery - LV3 26.12% - Passive]
A skill that allows user to freely handle bows.
- +6% Damage with bow and arrows
- +3% Accuracy when using a bow.

"Alright... not bad for a first shot." the teacher says as he walks up behind her with an impressed smile, "I gotta say Jeanne, when you asked for a bow I didn't know you already did archery." Jeanne looks at him before laughing slightly.