Entry #1

Hello everyone! This is AgentHumph.

But in this book, you can call me Hampyeol.

This is the first time I'm doing this and I am really excited. I am looking forward for good results and I can't wait to express my thoughts.

First of all, this is all about my thoughts and definitely my stand about my advocacy. Well, we all have our own stand about certain issues and it's on us on how we deliver it.

As for me, the advocacy that I chose is Youth Empowerment, particularly Gender Equality. People nowadays have the freedom to choose their decisions by themselves without limitations.

But for some people, especially the youth, are not that free. They can't speak for themselves and some can. Afraid to be judged? It can be.

That's why I want to speak in behalf of the youth. That through this one, I could influence readers, especially the youth. That they can be brave enough to show their true colors.

That's the reason when I came up with the title. According to Cambridge Dictionary, iridescent is the process showing of bright colours that change movements. In connection within the title, we, youth should stand on our own and speak for ourselves so we can show our true colors. Iridescence.

Disclaimer, my thoughts are just my thoughts. If some are familiar and you saw it on Twitter or from any social media applications, I think they are just purely coincidental.

So, that's it for my entry today. Thank you for listening, Wattpad. See you in my next entry.

Love lots, Hampyeol.