Entry #4

Hello guys! This is Hampyeol and I'm back.

For today's entry, I'm gonna talk about Equality and Equity. Well, this one factor why our youth today are having doubts of speaking for oneself and why they are afraid.

But before anything else, let's have a quick review of Equality and Equity.

According to diffen.com, equality is the effect of treating a person as without any difference.

Each individual is considered without counting of their measurable attributes; treated as the same of those with different attributes.

Meanwhile, equity refers to the fairness and equality in outcomes, not just in supports and opportunity.

With this definition, we all have our rights. We should be brave. We all have the authority yet some don't even know how to use it.

If you can observe, there is always one person who is dominant.

Just like in a family, where children must follow all the orders of their parents. I am not saying that out parents are the villains here, but what about the dreams we really want to pursue.

Let's admit that we have a parent like that.

Another scenario is that, in a school activity, the group's leader doesn't want to accept from his group's suggestions.

There are also some circumstances where we are afraid because we are afraid to be judged.

That's why we must have Equality amd Equity.

This helps us to know our worth that even us can speak fot ourselves. That people can't stop us because we have the rights in the first place.

It's just how the society treat us and let's all destroy those toxic culture we have in these generations because in the end, we're still the ones who'll suffer.

Love lots, Hampyeol.