Yeet

Robert Lanyon was peacefully eating breakfast when he heard the dreaded sound that was Hyde's voice. "Oh god."

"Yeet!" Hyde threw the almost empty carton of milk into the trash, milk splattered on the wall behind it.

Why are you like this. Henry floated a bit behind the blond man-child. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to have control, Hyde.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll give you control later." Hyde waved off the shadowy figure.

Robert and Henry sighed loudly, rolling their eyes. "Hyde, please give Henry control."

"No way. I didn't get any fun last week while we were sick. Got to make up for that now." Hyde stuck his tongue out.

"What are you, a child?" Robert questioned, arms folded.

"Maybe." Hyde sat at the table. He swiped the paper that was in Robert's hands, quickly crumpling it and throwing it across the room. "Yeet!"

Hyde! Henry yelled. Stop doing that!

Robert gave a glare as he went to pick up the pages, trying to smooth them out as best he can. "Are you insane?"

"Dunno. Probably." Hyde shrugged his shoulders.

After a few minutes of silence, Hyde jumped up, scaring the poor man beside him, whining, "I'm bored!"

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" Robert asked. It wasn't even ten in the morning yet and he already had it with the blond man.

This is why you should let me take control. You can do stuff inside. Henry stated. He never liked giving up control and the four hours he had not been in his body was making him anxious.

"Fine. I don't like either of you anyways." Reluctantly, he gave Henry control.

"Thank god you're back. I was about to go crazy with him around." Robert told the brunette man.

"I mean, I have to listen to him 24/7, so you're lucky." Henry rubbed his temples. "Now, I have work to do."

"You work too hard, Henry." Robert glanced at his boyfriend.

"I don't work hard enough."  Henry stated as he entered his office.