Chapter 17: Liam

Sorry i haven't updated this in a while. It wouldn't let me save or publish the chapter.

----------------

        The next morning I woke up to Harry sucking me off. I groaned, fisting my hand in his hair. I pulled it, making Harry moan.

        "Jesus Christ, Harry." I grunted, coming down his throat. Harry sat up, spitting the come in the trashcan that was next to the bed. He giggled as he sat on my lap. I chuckled, leaning in to kiss him. He whimpered, kissing me back. "That was a great wake up call, baby."

        He giggled again. "You were moaning my name in your sleep, Li."

        I raised an eyebrow. "I can't help, but dream of my sexy boyfriend." 

        He shook his head. "Baby Bean and I are hungry." He said, pouting.

         I chuckled. "Okay, baby. Let me just put on some pants before we go downstairs."

        Harry nodded, rubbing his stomach. I couldn't help but to smile. I was glad that Harry was carrying my child. 

        "Hey Liam?" Harry said, walking up to me. I placed my hands on his hips. 

        "Yeah babe?" I said. 

        "Thank you for being my savior." He whispered with tears in his eyes. I wiped them away, smiling.

        "I'll always be your savior." I said, pecking his lips. I pulled back before he could kiss back, making him whine. I chuckled, kissing his head. "Let's go get some food for you and Baby Bean."

        He squealed, jumping into my arms. I chuckled, kissing his head.

        "You have to be careful, love. You don't want to hurt the baby, do you?"

        He shook his head with tears in his eyes. "N-No. Don't want to hurt baby." 

        I pecked his lips. "You will never hurt our baby. You're great at protecting them."

        He whimpered, nodding. I felt bad for making him cry.

---------------------

        Sorry it's short O_O

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?