Chapter 20: Liam

"I need to call Harry's mom and my parents." I told Perrie as I stood up. She nodded. I walked out of the hospital and pulled out my phone, dialing Anne's number.

        "Hello?" She said after a few minutes of ringing. 

        "Anne, it's Liam." I said. 

        "Hi Liam. How's everyone?"

        I sighed. "Not good. Harry and Ashton are in the hospital."

        "What?! What happened?" She asked, frantically.

        "They were in a car crash on the way to the ultrasound appointment. I think Ashton broke his arm and Harry...he came in with...blood all over him." I said, starting to cry. "They're trying to get the baby out or else both of them could die."

        Anne gasped. "Oh my god. I'm on my way. I'll be there in an hour, okay?"

        "O-Okay Anne. Be careful."

        "I will." She said, hanging up. I took a deep breath as I dialed my mom's number.

        "Hi Liam." My mom said.

        "Mom, can you dad come to the hospital?"

        "Is everything okay?"

        "No. Harry and Ashton are in the hospital. They were in an accident."

        "Oh my god. Are they okay?"

        "I don't know. I'm going to go back inside so that I can ask the surgeon if they'll be alright."

        "Okay, Liam. We'll be there soon." 

        "Alright." I said, hanging up. I walked back into the hospital and went back to the waiting room just as the surgeon walked in.

        "Are they okay?" I asked, frantically.

        "Ashton broke his left arm and the baby is going to be hooked up to a feeding tube and breathing tube until she's healthy." The doctor said, making my heart race as he didn't mention Harry.

        "And H-Harry?" I asked. The surgeon sighed.

        "He flat lined two times, but he's okay. We put him in an induced coma so that he could heal properly."

        "Can I see them?" I asked. He nodded.

        "They're in room 101."

        I thanked him and ran towards the room. I opened the door to see Ashton sitting up on his bed, whining.

        "Ashton." I said, sighing in relief. He looked up and smiled.

        "Daddy!" He screamed, holding his good arm up. I smiled and sat on the bed next to him. 

        "Hi buddy. How are you feeling?" I asked, brushing his curly hair back.

        "My arm hwurts." He whimpered, starting to cry. I rubbed his back as I wiped away his tears.

        "Let me call the nurse so she can give you some pain medicine, okay buddy?" I said. He nodded, clutching my shirt in his fist. I reached to the side and pressed the nurse button.

        "Hello Dr. Payne." Sophia said, smiling. "I brought some pain medicine for the little champ."

        I smiled. "Thanks Sophia."

        I watched as she gave Ashton a little dose of the pain medicine. When Ashton fell asleep I laid him down and covered him up with the blanket, kissing his head. I walked to the other side of the room and grabbed Harry's hand.

        "My beautiful baby, I just want you to wake up. I want you to be my husband." I said, rubbing the back of his hand as I continued speaking. "Our baby girl is alive, babe. She's on a breathing and feeding tube to make sure she gets the right nutrients, but she's a fighter so she'll be alright. Just like you, babe. You're strong. You can make it through this. Just please wake up soon so I can kiss you and make you my husband." 

-----------------

So I'm thinking there's only 5 more chapters left and then this story will be over.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?