Chapter 23: Harry

"Hey Harry." I heard someone say from behind me. I smiled when I saw James.

        "Hey James. Who's this?" I said, looking towards the mystery person.

        "This is Max. He's the one in charge of sending people to where they're supposed to go." James explained. I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

        "I thought you were the one in charge of that?" I asked. He shook his head.

        "I'm charge of listening to the people's reasons why they should go back to Earth. Max sends them back."

        "Oh okay. So am I going back or will I never see my family again?"

        Max smiled. "Well, I've been watching your family since you've been here and I can tell that they really love you as you love them so I decided to send you back. You're young, Harry. You still have a whole life ahead of you so don't waste it. Oh and say yes." Max said. I frowned.

        "Say yes to what?" I asked. Max chuckled.

        "You'll see. Goodbye Harry. Be safe and protect your family." Max said as he and James started to fade.

        "I will!" I called out, gasping as everything turned white before I sat up in what seemed to be a hospital. I looked around before looking down next to me to see Liam sleeping. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. I frowned when I saw that he was having a nightmare.

        "Don't leave me, Harry." He whimpered.

        "Liam?" I said, shaking his shoulders. He started crying in his sleep, making my heart clench. "Liam, wake up."

        "No. Please, Harry. I can't live without you." He screamed.

        "Liam!" I screamed, causing him to sit up with scared eyes. He turned to look at me before he  burst into more tears.

        "Oh my god. Harry, I thought you were never going to wake up!" He cried, pulling me into his arms. I giggled, hugging him back. 

        "I'm okay, Li-Li." I said, kissing his cheek.

        "Don't ever leave me, okay?" He said.

        "I won't, Liam." I whispered, playing with the hair on the back of his neck. 

        "I need to ask you something, Hazza." He whispered, making me look at him.

        "What is it?"

        He stood up and got down on one knee, making my eyes widen. I covered my mouth as I felt tears fill my eyes.

        "Harry Edward Styles, you mean the whole world to me and I never want to lose you, Ashton, or our little girl. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you and maybe have more children with you. So what I'm asking is...Harry, will you marry me?" He said, looking into my eyes. I cried before I nodded.

        "Of course, Li-Li. A million times yes." I screamed, happily. He chuckled and leaned in to peck my lips. He grabbed my left hand and placed the ring on my finger, making me giggle.

        "Your ring has half a heart and mine has the other half since you complete me." He said, making me blush.

        "What happened while I was unconscious?" I asked. Liam sighed.

        "You flat lined a few times before they finally got you stabilized. It scared me because I didn't want to lose you." Liam said, sobbing again.

        "I'm sorry for scaring you, Li-Li." I said, rubbing his back. He chuckled, shaking his head.

        "It's okay, baby. What matters is that you're alright." 

        I nodded before thinking about something. "Did they find the person who hit us?"

        Liam nodded with fire in his eyes. "Yes. It was Louis and Zayn."

        I frowned. "I thought Zayn was in prison?"

        "He was, but Louis bailed him out before they tried to kill you."

-----------------

        One more chapter before the epilogue. Comment a name for the baby (girl) and I'll dedicate you in the next chapter.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?