Plopping down in the middle of the sofa again gives him a sense of deja-vu.

Elle joins him. "So anything?"

Flashbacks cloud his crowded mind. Closing his eyes, he leans back into the fabric and lets his mind run loose.

He's at his flat now, sitting at the table, playing with a needle and shaking his head at Donny's sighing. Darren's sitting opposite him.

Donny says that he shouldn't get high but Darren reminds him that its Sad Boy's body and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Moments later, a fully blown argument breaks out. Sad Boy goes outside on the step. He's shaking like a leaf. He sets the equipment down and lights a cigarette. Just as he puts it to his lips and inhales the smoke, he hears a door slam open.

Darren storms outside. He sees Sad Boy and consoles him. They exchange a few words, Donny follows them and they all make up. Sad Boy grabs him gear and shoves it into his backpack.

Sad Boy and Donny discuss something to do with a "party" and "a score". Donny decides to call Doug, who takes them to a house in the middle of town. It's buzzing. Strobe lights. Heavy bass. Mad banter. Everyone and their granny seems to be there.

Feeling a bit uneasy, Sad Boy decides to stand outside and absorb the atmosphere for a while as a bystander. Meanwhile, a pink-haired stranger notices the bag of jank in his pocket and approaches him about an exchange.

Despite feeling a slight sense of withdrawal from the jank, he reluctantly agrees. The man takes the powder and Sad Boy receives some dust.

He makes his way inside to find a sofa just to be safe, spreads the contents on the glass table before him and inhales the bag in one go.

The rest is is history.

Now back to square one, he opens his eyes in amazement and feels a fluttering sensation in the pit of his stomach as he leans over to Elle again. "Wow, these drugs are class."

"I know they are," she whispers back into his ear, biting it a little, "did ye find what ye were looking for?"

"I did-"

"-Good-"

And much more."