Chapter One: Starbucks Mayhem (March 2012)

Hey, Im Darcy Zamrey, 16 years old, living in West London with mum and dad. My life is not that great really, i just go to school, go to Starbucks with my friend after school and then back home. To do what? let me see, HOMEWORKS and oh yes watching videos on youtube, for example, like Jack and Finn. Yes the famous Jack and Finn Harries. Lets just say that my love life changed after that fateful day at Starbucks.

" Oh come on Leyla!! Please you gotta go to Starbucks with me!! Thats what we always do after school! " i said to my best friend since diapers, Leyla Smith.

" I know! But i can't. My mum is making me go to Bristol for the weekend and she wanted to go today " Leyla said after that. " I'm so sorry Darcy. I owe you a Starbucks date when i got back in London okay? " she added. 

" Fine babe. Have fun and take care when you're there in Bristol! " i said as i hugged her goodbye.

'Great now i have to go to Starbucks alone without Leyla' i thought to myself. As i reached Starbucks, i ordered the usual, Chocolate Chip Cream, Venti sized. As i was walking out of Starbucks, i bumped into a tall figure and my drink were splattered all over the floor.

" Shoot! My Drink! " i said to myself, well the person that i just bumped into must've heard it because he suddenly said, 

" Omg! Im so sorry love. " 

I suddenly recognise the voice, i looked up to find Finn Harries standing right infront of me!! LIKE FINNEGAN EFFING HARRIES!! I felt like an idiot staring at him, he must've noticed me staring at him.

He finally said after a good two minutes after staring at each other, " What about i buy you a new one as an apology and you know a date? "

Whoa whoa whoa, did he just said the word Date? Finn Harries asking me for a date? like seriously?!

" Date? " i said. " Yeah a date. Im Finn btw. You are? " he said. "im Darcy. Nice to meet you. " i said while giving him a warm smile

We ended up talking for hours like we had known each other in ages. I finally got the guts to tell him that i watch his and his twin brother's videos and to my surprise, he didnt think im weird at all. He thinks its cool. Without looking at the time, i didnt realize that its getting late and my parents are probably worried sick about me being home this late at night. I got up, said goodbye to Finn. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug followed by a piece paper which i later found out that it has his number on it.

Well maybe not having Leyla here didnt sucked at all....