Tom Marvolo Riddle part II

Taking the dagger and pricking his finger Tom let 7 drops drop and waited. After only a few minutes the parchment glowed a faint green and silver and writing appeared. Both goblin and wizard leant forward to read.

Inheritance Test

Name: Tom Marvolo Riddle
Birth: 31. December 1926
Father: Tom Riddle (deceased)
Mother: Merope Gaunt (deceased)
Godparents: none

Titles:

Lord Slytherin by maternal blood
Lord Nara by paternal blood

Properties:

Riddle Manor (England)
Gaunt Cottage (England)
Slytherin Castle (unplottable)
Slytherin Cottage (Norway, Russia)
Nara Manor (Japan)
Nara House (England)
Nara Cottage (Brazil, France, Australia)

Vaults:

Slytherin Family
Gaunt Family
Nara Family
Tom Riddle private

Magical Power Level: White

Abilities:

natural Occlumency
natural Legilimency
Praselmouth
Praselmagic
Mage sight

Blocks, Potions, Charms etc.:

Hate Potions: Light magic, Gryffindor (outdated)
Mage sight blocked (100%)
Compulsion Charms - meddling in Dark Arts, finding books about Horcruxes

All by A.P.W.B.D

Both they eyes grew large at the end of test since Tom insanity was not completely his fault. Sitting down again both sat in silence for a awhile finally Sharpblade spoke again "now that we know what you inheritance is you can claim both Lordships. You Father as it seems was from a Squib line of the Nara Family that origins in Japan. We can make a clean ritual for the potion and compulsion and break the block if you had like. What would you like to discuss now?" Tom was a bit shocked that his hated father was actually a squib but his opinion on him didn't change. Maybe I should make the ritual now and then discuss mine new identity. Deciding that would be the best path of action he answered "I would like to do the ritual now and afterwards discuss my new identity as well as my accounts." Sharpblade nodded and become him to follow.
25 minutes later both came back and the goblin asked for some refreshments since taking out a block is painful. Sitting behind his desk and taking out a folder he began " we can change officially you name so that magic accepts you and Gringotts can do for a fee of course full paperwork with birth certificate etc. For example you could be the lost son of a cousin from the Gaunt family that none could find, you would be 24 years old, you lived with you adopted grandparents that found you in Albania, and found now trough the test that you mother was someone from the Nara line and Father from the Slytherin line. So you changed you name." Sharpblade waited for his client to think it over and prepared the documents for change. Tom thought about possible names since the ideas was a very good one and even Dumbledore would have a hard time connecting the similarities. " yes. The story is a very good one. My adopted name will be Tomorr Alex Kola but I will change it here to Tomorr Slade Slytherin. Will my N.E.W.T.S. also change? Should I accept the Lordship before or after the change?" Sharpblade took a moment to think which would be best and to organize the papers then shoving a few of them in front of Tom and saying " best after the change. Now I filled the papers for the change you need to sign here with the blood quill and if the paper glows magic accepted." Tom took the quill with distaste sign it and waited with bathed breath only a moment late a feint glow was to be seen and Tom or now Tomorr had a small smile on his face. Truly my second chance, but now I will take the better path and not lose myself vowed Tomorr firmly to himself. Sharpblade took two rings already on the desk and showed them to the now young man before him. Tomorr took the first box that was dark brown inside a simple bronze ring with a deer in the middle and a motto on the band take the solution which causes the least amount of work, the other one was a deep green and inside a beautiful silver ring with a emerald snake in the middle also with a motto on the band be ambitious, cunning and true to yourself . Putting the first one on his left pointing finger it slightly glowed a brown and then adjusted itself, the other one he put on his right pointing finger and it glowed a deep green and the snake took a bit of his blood, then Tomorr experiments a feeling of being welcome home. Turning to Sharpbalde he said "Now I would like to discuss the accounts and my seats in the Wizengamot."