The article

Harry and Co. went back to Potter Manor after a visit to Gringott and a bit of shopping.
Going to his study he took out hit notebook and wrote. 

You gave me Wormtail as a gift?! Thank you! It made the case solid and without doubt. Sirius is now free, he will need to go trough health check and probably sessions with a mind healer but he is his own man now. You were the probably if not you hear from Lucius but the old goat lost one of his titles.
How was the talk with Snape?

Closing it he looked at the widow at smile a soft smile, his godfather was a freeman.
Now he just needs one of them to gather the courage to propose to the other.
Today Harry did not made any plans, today he celebrated for his godfather's freedom and the blow to Dumbledore, he really didn't foresee them to take away one of his titles.

7th, August

Every magical household went into shock after reading today's Daily News. On the front page was the most exciting article since the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

The mistake of the Ministry! Albus Dumbledore's silence!

Dear readers,

Yesterday, 06. August was the trail of one Sirius Orion Black III, Lord to the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of a Black after he was summoned by Amelia Bones, Head of the DMEL. Lord Black went into the court out of his free will without any Auror escort. Once the questioning under the truth serum begun it came out that he never was the secret keeper of the Potter, he was just a deco, as further evidence copy of the Potter's last Will was included. Also he did not kill anybody, P. Petiegrew framed him, it was a shock when on the morning of the trail auror received him as a gift for the case with the Dark Mark visible alive. What was more shocking was that Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump of the ICW knew all along since he was the binder and held his silence! He sentenced an innocent men for 15 years of prison. How can we trust such a man with so much important position? The Wizagmot agrees with me and vowed him out from the position of Chief Warlock. Lord Black will receive 1000 galleons for every year in the cell from the ministry and all bills for his health will be paid by them.

By Rita Skeeter

more about the trail pg. 2
more about Sirius Black pg. 6
more about the position of Chief Warlock pg.7

Nobody knew how they could do such a mistake but were sympathetic with Lord Black.
Many were mad at Dumbledore at keeping such a vital information for himself and were thinking if it was a good idea to have him near their children, it was not enough for them to do something about it but the doubt was there and his reputation was slowly being ripped away.