Explanation part II

After a long silence Remus spoke first "actually research shows that children conceived under a love potion are later emotionally stunned, because real feelings weren't involved." Here Sirius interrupted " also consequences of doing a Horcrux not to mention more then one, are losing you mind and weaker magic as well as blood thirst." Remus continued "so we should wait and see if he is like he was before he made them, I heard rumors that in Hogwarts he was very charming and handsome" Harry nodded his head at that before he could stop himself and Sirius added " yeah, I heard my parents sometimes how they spoke about it when he was young. They said he was the best student Hogwarts ever saw and he made records with his O.W.L.S and N.E.W.T.S, he wasn't a nice person but he wasn't a monster either. Now how about we speak about the healers report hmm?"

Here Harry looked down not wanting to see the faces of these he loved like parents when he told them about his childhood since he knew they wouldn't budge. So he began speaking in a slow quiet voice while fiddling with his shirt. "Well my childhood truly wasn't the best. It took me a long time to admit it being abuse what they were doing because before I always thought it was normal. My earliest memory is of the small, cold and dark space I slept in although later it became my sanctuary. For the first 10 years of my life I slept in the cupboard under the stairs on a little Mattress with only a blanket. I always wore hand-me-downs from my cousin and ate only scrapes or what my cousin didn't like which wasn't much. When I was 4 I stared working for my keep, first only vacuuming then cooking and cleaning but with age came every possible chore they could make up by 7 I could perfectly take care of a household. With 5 came my first accidental magical outburst and that was when my punishments stared to become physical before it, it was only staying in my cupboard, withholding food or more chores, but since then beatings came. My uncle like to say he would try and [beat the freakiness out of me]. It became a lot worse since I stared Hogwarts but since I told them about my criminal godfather they didn't touch me, just ignored me which was good. I didn't know my own name until I started prep school or the names of my parents until Hagrid told me. Before that I thought they were drunks who died in a car crash. I was always referred to as freak or boy, they often told me cruel things that I first started to doubt when at Hogwarts. Now I know it it's true but it's hard not to remember they words." At end of his speech Harry had tears running down his cheeks and both Remus and Sirius were hugging him very tight. Finally under control both the anger and crying Harry smiled and thanked them. Sirius then spoke again "Pup we won't allow anybody to hurt you again. Forget everything they ever said. You are loved and we all are very proud of you and you will be continuing to do so. Now how about we speak how my godson it's our future king?" Here Harry laughed if it was a bit hysterical nobody mention it. "Yeah, it came as a shock to me too, my mother an actual royal. I don't know what to do with it yet but I do have already other plans in mind. I know for sure that I won't throw it away is my birthright after all. Maybe we should speak about Dumbledore for now?" At the name Dumbledore both men gave growls out Remus spoke first " when I see that old man Moony will greet him. How we could trust him I will never know but we both need to do the test for compulsion and potions. Somehow I doubt we are clean." Sirius nodded at that, he was sure he wouldn't leave his pup out of his free will alone after that night. "We should write the goblins but maybe we should wait for the DMLE summon first." And so all three of them talked until lunch about frivolous things.