Lucius

After 15 minutes of silence Lucius finally responded to his Lord, because he still couldn't think of him as his friend, question. "My Lord, I think the political way would be safer and faster. If we go about it sly and cunning we could gather support in the neutral section and make more changes. I don't know which goals were exactly your original ones, but we should start with something good for the whole society. But first we need to established you in the British society, we could be acquaintances from business. My lord, maybe it would also be a good idea to contact Mr. Potter. I feel like there is more going on and I have a feeling of change. I will be taking part in Sirius Black's trial in three days, because apparently he didn't receive one 15 years ago. Heir Black which too is Harry Potter requested said trail with the use of the truth serum." Tom nodded I have these feelings too, changes are coming but somehow i don't feel it will be bad. Maybe I could trick Wormtail into being captured as a thank you gift for Harry? Since when did he become Harry? Even if Harry Potter is an enigma shaking his head to clear his thoughts he replied "yes. Maybe I could trick Wormtail to be captured after a few memory charms. What about the Death Eaters? Not all will accept the change. And the Dark Mark, it really was a stupid idea, it's too noticeable. I will take them off of the newest recruits that didn't do much as well as the inner circle, well maybe not whole. We will need to take care of Bella and maybe the Twins too. Everyone useful and the creatures will be mark free too. You will be the first one without it I will take it off in a moment and then you are free to go. Lucius tell you son and he can spread it around trough the younger generation, that the Dark changes tactics and the Mark is not an option anymore, now we need good schooling and various jobs."
Lucius nodded, stood up and went closer Tom took his arm, pointed his wand at the Dark Mark and whispered ~I commend you to release him.~ after a moment of pain Lucius's left arm was clear. He bowed and left to share happy news with his family.

Tom leant in his chair and asked for snacks then he took some parchment and started to compose a letter. After nearly an hour he finally was satisfied with it and sealed it putting it aside to send it later. Now taking the quill in one hand and a sandwich in the other he began working on the bills he would like to propose when he takes his seat.

Malfoy Manor:

Lucius came back to his home in an excellent mood. Asking an elf to gather his family in the family room he took a seat and asked other elf for the best wine they had at the Manor. Only after 5 minutes both his beautiful wife and son came and wore a bit of confused expressions to the reason of his evident good mood since lately there weren't many reasons.
"Please sit down and trink a lamp of wine with me. I have some very good news that will make you both happy." When they finally sat down he showed them his left arm, both of them gaped at Lucius fully forgetting they decorum. Both spoke in at the same time. "Father how did you" "Lucius what did you do" raising a hand to calm them down he explained slowly what transpired in the meeting with his Lord. "Calm down the both of you. I didn't do a thing to get rid of it if that's what you are thinking. After I came to the Dark Lords study I was shocked too see him in his 24 year old body. He was actually human and sane. He told me about his past and what caused his insanity and what or rather who give it back to him. He changed his name and accepted his Lordship, now he is Tomorr Slade Slytherin from Albania. He changes his tactics and doesn't want any more bloodshed, he wants to go back to his original goals that aren't that known even to me now. We will be doing our war political now after we establish him in our society. He even apologized to me! He is also taking off the marks and nobody will be taking it again, Draco you are to spread around the younger generation that it's not an option anymore, now we need people with good schooling and various jobs. I feel changes are coming but I don't have a bad feeling about it. Now let's as celebrate." Both son and mother were shocked but happy at the news.