Ch4 Tight Fit

Suzie dragged you from store to store, getting all types of things, the boys were stuck holding your bags. Suzie said there was one more store she wanted to take you to, an underwear and lingerie store.

"I don't have to get anything here right Suzie?!" you gulped intimidated by the string you were holding labeled thong. 

"Nonsense! Jojo~ Come help me! I can't decide!" Suzie called Joseph over, he skipped happily to her 

"Ah jeeze, Caesar, if I buy one thing will she leave me alone about it?" You ask with a sigh,

"Most likely, she's in a good mood, she'll let you off the hook I'm sure." Caesar winked to reassure you. 

"This is embarrassing, but mind helping me out this time please?" You avert your gaze from his raised eye brow and smirk ridden stare. 

"Of course mi amore~" he hummed as he looked through some pieces, every so often he would turn and look-no study you up and down, this made you feel even more embarrassed so you moved your arms to cover yourself. 

"Are you done yet? Your stares make me feel weird.." your face went from warm to hot, 

"It'd be faster if you tried them on~" Caesar held up a tasteful piece, it was pretty cute, it didn't show too much skin, he must've really considered your feelings for this.

"You're not slick! Gimme that! Come on! We're checking out!" your flushed face turned away as you grabbed the fit and rushed to the counter not looking the clerk in the eye. 

You shove the bag into Caesar's chest, he chuckles and waits with you outside to store for Suzie and Joseph. 

"Maybe you're not that bad, I probably rushed my judgement of you yesterday...that was one crazy chick..." you look up and smile at Caesar 

"Baby steps..." Caesar mumbled under his breath,

"Hmm? Sorry, I didn't catch that." you say with a tilted head

"You're welcome, you're boyfriend is in for a treat when he sees you in that~" Caesar winked,

"Haha! I have a boyfriend! You should've told me sooner! I would love to meet him and not feel as lonely!" you joke

"He's right here" Caesar mumbled again, 

"Stop mumbling! I can't understand you!" you pout,

"I said, they're here, come on, let's get back to the car." Caesar gave your shoulder a pat as Suzie ran to you and wrapped her arms around one of your arms. The boys began talking and Suzie, almost drunk on happiness babbled on about the pieces she got, you didn't mind, she was cute. 

You said bye to Joseph and Suzie as they got into Joseph's car, Caesar loaded your bags into the trunk and opened the door for you.

"I owe you one for carrying those bags for me!" you say as Caesar gets into the drivers seat, 

"How about you let me take you to dinner tonight? Don't worry I'll get you home in time for you to get some rest before you have to open the Cafe tomorrow." Caesar said not giving much room for argument. 

"Sure, I could eat a little" you smile and watch Caesar as he drove, he is pretty attractive, I get why girls swarm him but...I wonder where we are going to eat.