Ch14 Ti amo~

Caesar rubbed his tip gently against the lips of your entrance, he used your juices to coat himself. Your head was in the crook of his neck, then it happened, he slide him self inside,
You screamed from the pain, and bit down on his shoulder.

You felt a warm liquid trickle down from your entrance, you assumed it to be blood, but Caesar wasn't even fully in yet...

"Are you ready for more?" Caesar's voice was strained you could tell he was holding back for your sake.

"Yes please, any to block out the pain!" You grit your teeth as he moved in more.

You feel his member twitching within your walls as he manages to put his everything inside you.

"It...it actually fit...I'm impressed...you're the first to take all of me at once..." Caesar groaned, it was hard for you to keep focused,

"Caesar...Caesar...move pleaseee" you whine and beg, Caesar complied, he moved slowly, deep and hard, you might've came a few times already, but your mind was thinking of nothing but this absolute unit, the man on top and inside you, this blonde Italian man who you thought you would never even like, this man who is starting to pick up the pace...

Caesar started to act on his own desires, he moved faster, the sound of wet skin clapping and heavy breathing with moans groans and light curses consuming the room.

"C-Caesar!" You moaned and called his name, he moved harder and faster in response,

"Ti amo...ti amo...sei così bello...lo voglio soltanto stare con te..." (I love you...I love you...you are so beautiful...I just want to be with you...)
Caesar's rough voice spoke against your lips, he picked up your legs and placed them on his shoulders, he some how managed to reach deeper.

"Ahh! Ti amo! Ti amo!" You knew what that ment, just from basic classes you took back in high school, but your words took Caesar off guard, he stopped and looked at you, you studied his look,

His eyes were wide, his face was flushed, his ears were red, his blonde hair was disheveled and messy, his chest glisten with some sweat, his pecs moved with his breathing, the veins near his V-line were prominent...then he smiled, no grin, no smirk, no fake smile, it was genuine, he looked happy-cute happy like a little puppy.

~Caesar's POV~

"Ahh! Ti amo! Ti amo!" Her voice moaned out,

I stop from shock, as I look into her eyes, I knew she knew what that meant, I let my eyes take her in for a moment...

Her deliciously curvy figure was perfectly on display for me, her chest wasn't too big or too small-they were natural exactly what I like, her hands so soft and delicate- I want them on me all the time, her hair was messy but still looked soft, she was sweating a little it made her look shiny like a gem~, her face, her eyes were shiny and twinkling she was blushing a deep pink almost red color, she was smiling, an innocent and cute smile. I couldn't help but smile myself...

~Normal POV~

Caesar leaned down kissed you, it was passionate he still pumped in and out of you, your moans escaped into him.

You felt his member swell inside you, you felt yourself about to cum again,

"I'm almost there...just a little more, cum with me...5.....4...(he picked up the pace he moved faster and harder)...3...2.....2....1!" Caesar pulled out and his cum splashed on your stomach, chest and some on your face.

He collapsed on the bed next to you.

Both of you were breathing heavily.

With out warning, you burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Caesar raised an eye brow,

"Ah, it's just, no one tells you about the clean up that you have to do after~" you giggle,

"Oh right I forget about that part, I usually leave before that's necessary..." Caesar admitted, you glare at him,

"That's so mean! You better not even think about doing that to me! I'll kick your beautiful ass!" You bite,

"Wouldn't dream of it my love~" Caesar cooed,

"Bwaahh! Keep it in Italian! Hearing you say it in English makes me all flustered!" You blush,

"Haha if that's what you want mi amore~" Caesar teased.

You sent Caesar off the the guest bathroom after telling him that you won't take a shower with him, you use the bedroom bathroom to clean yourself.

"Wow I hope he can stay with me for a while longer..."

"Please God don't let her throw me out just yet..."

Note- anyone have ideas for the story? Like anything they wanna see? No guarantee that it'll happen but I wanna add more ideas so I don't end up writing the same sorta thing!