Ch15 Stay With Me

Note- Sorry to interrupt but- THANK YOU!!!
As of the time of me writing this I hold #1 and #3 in the #chubbyreader tag!! I'm so happy! Spreading THICC girl love means so much to me! Thank you for reading my story! I'll do my best on continue making big girls feel loved~

Note- Sorry to interrupt but- THANK YOU!!!As of the time of me writing this I hold #1 and #3 in the #chubbyreader tag!! I'm so happy! Spreading THICC girl love means so much to me! Thank you for reading my story! I'll do my best on continue making...

Now back to the story~

~~Enjoy~~

After your showers, you told Caesar to wait in the living room while you cleaned up your bed.

Once you loaded your sheets into the washing machine you walked out into you living room which is connected to the kitchen, expecting to see Caesar sprawled out on the couch, but he wasn't there...

"That son of a-" you stopped yourself once you smelled something delicious cooking from the kitchen, you slowly approach the kitchen.

"Hello mi amore~ I figured you could use some food~" Caesar said as he looked over his shoulder away from the stove and winked.

"O-oh! Umm thank you...at least you didn't leave!" You laugh,

"I told you I wouldn't!" Caesar smiled as he finished cooking and served the pasta onto two plates.

"Actually about that...can I ask you something? It'll be a little odd..." you say feeling your cheeks warm up,

"Can you stay with me this weekend? I'm getting so used to having you around me, you leaving suddenly kind of scares me..." you let out a nervous laugh, worried that he would find you weird.

"Mi amore..." Caesar set down the plates on the table then walked over to you and swooped you up in a hug.

"I want nothing more than to stay with you in this moment~" Caesar held you up with ease,

"Eep! You c- can put me down! I don't want you to strain your muscles!!" You panic, Caesar smirked he lifted you up a little higher,

"You're light! I've had to carry Joseph once, now that's heavy but, you? You're just fine~" Caesar gave you a squeeze and set you down.

You both sit down and began eating.

"HMM!" You perk up, it was delicious! You smile,

"Is it that good mi amore?" Caesar chuckled,  you frantically nod with big glossy eyes,

"Ah! Don't cry now!" Caesar cupped your face in his hand,

"I can't help it! No one's ever done this for me! And and...it's delicious!" You spoke with cheeks full of pasta.

Caesar's expression softened with a smile. Once most of the pasta was finished there was one long noodle left,

"Wanna try?" Caesar said holding up one end of the noodle,

"Try what?" You laugh,

"You know...the lady and the tramp thing!" Caesar really wanted to try it if that wasn't clear enough by him holding up the other end of the noodle up to your mouth with his fork.

"Fine~" you smile and take the end of the noodle in your mouth, as did Caesar. You both began eating till you both got closer and closer, you both started laughing a little when you were a few inches away, then Caesar took the jump and pulled your head in, stealing the noodle from your mouth and taking it for him self, all in a kiss.

You pulled away,

"Cheeky!" You pout,

"Well~" Caesar opened his mouth to show the noodle still there, you take the opportunity to kiss him and steal about half of the noodle, and made sure Caesar knew you swallowed it.

Caesar pulled you into a hug.

"Come on Caesar, let's go to bed" you lead him to your room, as if he didn't know where it was...

You both plopped under the covers, Caesar was big spoon and cradled you in his arms, you felt your heart flutter. You felt Caesar's chest move with each breathe and his chin resting on your head.

"You got me good...I've really fallen in love with you Caesar Zeppeli~"

"Don't give me too much credit, you had me enthralled with you first, will you stay with me mi amore?"