How I Met Your Father

Ok so this is not based on the show it's just the title. Lol. Enjoy.

Erica POV

"I pounced. I swept his feet out from under him and I pounced. He was so surprised you should've seen his face. He landed flat on his back, making it all the more easy for me. I sat on his chest and he was stuttering like crazy, trying to bed for mercy. I was so happy the principal put me up to this task. "Make the new kid be scared. Make the new kid be scared for life" he had said. How could I say no?"
"Tell the story again mommy!" Jemmi exclaimed. "Pleaseeee."
"Hm I don't know. Should I?"
"Yes mommy please! Or daddy?" She said as he walked in.
"Tell you what again?" He asked.
"How you met mommy, of course."
"Jemmi, mommy just told you. How about you go to bed and we tell you again tomorrow?" Jemmi sighed at the thought of waiting a whole other day but eventually agreed.
"Fineeeeee." She said reluctantly.
"All right sweetheart. Bed time!" I covered her up and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He did the same.
"Night Jemmi!" We said at the same time. We walked out and headed to our room.
"She always wants to hear that story, doesn't she?" He asked.
"How could she not?" I tilted my head up and pecked him on the cheek.
We got into bed and lie down in the darkness. "Night Erica" he said.
"Night Ben." With that, I rolled over and fell fast asleep.

Hello! Hope you liked this story. I know it's short. 273 words to be exact but who's counting? Lol see ya later!