After The Agrument

Thanks to Agent_Jaydenx for requesting a "PART TEO" ..... so, this is the "PART TEO" to 'Argument'

Ben POV

Everyone quickly left after Zoe, leaving me alone to drown in my own thoughts and emotions. I never thought I would get another kiss from Erica, so when I did, I was too in shock to even realize what was going on at the time. Now that I thought about it, was Erica using me to prove her point or was it because she wanted an excuse to kiss me again? Either way, I was kissed to prove a point, whether or not it was the only reason. I sighed. Now I have to face all my friends and then Zoe, which I knew was going to be absolute hell. She was no doubt going to ignore me and possibly try to get back at me. Guess I'll have to see what happens tomorrow.

-TiMe sKIp BeCAuSe I'm pOWerFuL-

Zoe was reacting like a bitch to me because I didn't want to kiss her. Chip, Jawa, and Mike were all too in shock to say anything to me. And Erica was too busy ignoring everyone to even have the decency to explain why she did it. I mean, sure. Erica always ignored people, but she owed me an explanation. And I was not going to wait around for her to tell me.

-TiMe sKIp BeCAuSe I'm ExTRa pOWerFuL-

I raised my hand to knock on the door, but hesitated. Her door was booby trapped and, quite frankly, I didn't want to be attacked. I sighed and turned to start walking away, thinking I could just pull her to the side tomorrow or when she was out of her room. I suddenly felt a strong hand on my shoulder that yanked me back. I landed on my butt with a thud, as I looked up to see my attacker. Erica looked down at me with disappointment, clearly upset that she just yanked me back without a problem. She sighed heavily, running her fingers through her raven hair, blue eyes piercing my brown ones.

"Ben, why did you come to my door?" She asked, looking annoyed.

"Well I just wanted to kno-" before I could proceed, she cut me off.

"I only kissed you because I needed to prove my point to that stupid brat Zoe." She scoffed as she said her name, disgusted. I stared at her, mouth agape, eyes wide. "What, did you think I liked her?" She laughed, a sound I only hear rarely, although I'm sure I'm the only one to ever hear her laugh. I nodded slowly. "I definitely don't like her. I mean, she so.. clingy!" She struggled to find the right word, opting on the, im guessing, less offensive one.

"Wow. I mean, yes, she's clingy, but she's only clingy to me. Why do you care?" As soon as I said that, I realized the answer. Erica was upset that I was getting closer to Zoe. Erica. Jealous.

"Why do I care?" She scoffed, "I don't."

I scanned her face, clearly seeing that she was lying. "Oh okay. Well.. since you don't care, I'm going to go talk to her." I said, putting air quotes around "talk" just to irritate her. I headed for the door, walking at a slow pace, giving Erica time to think and possibly change her mind. I got to the door, undoing the triple bolt lock. Just as I reached for the knob, Erica whirled me around. She stared at for what seemed like forever until she finally spoke.

"Ben.. you know I like you, and you also know that we can't date because of the risk of having to choose over you and the mission. You know that. So please, please don't make this harder than it already is." She sounded genuinely upset about the fact that we couldn't date.

"Yeah, I understand, but what am I supposed to do? I can't not date anyone just because you think it's too complicated for us to date, so you won't let me date anyone else. How is that fair?"  I was scared about what her answer would be, but I was still curious.

"It's not. You're right. I'm sorry, you can date whoever. I don't know what I was thinking." Erica sighed, exasperated at herself. I twisted the knob and began to pull open the door when I heard Erica say, "and dont tell anyone we had this conversation because I'll ki-"

"-You'll kill me if I do, blah blah blah." I said, cutting her off. She seemed pissed, but didn't say anything as I continued out the door, shutting it behind me. Immediately after, I heard the triple bolt lock, and the sound of something—no someone—sliding down the door. I sighed, feeling bad for her. I hoped someday she could be with me, even if it's in 10 years, she'll forever be the one I want.

Ayyyyyyeeeeeeeee! 850 words bitchesss!!Finally done with "PART TEO" so hope you enjoyed and all that good shit. I may or may not do a part three, soo yeah. See ya folks later!