argument

Ben POV

It was an almost-normal day at the CIA's Academy of Espionage. Almost normal. The one thing that was not normal was the fact the Erica was in my room along with Zoe, Mike, Chip, and Jawa. We were all just talking and hanging out. Until..

"Hey, Ben! We should hang out more often. Y'know.. just us." Zoe suddenly said.

I just stared at her, shocked. She knows Erica kinda likes me. I remember hearing them talk about it on the ski lift in Vail—not too long before Erica kissed me. But Zoe didn't know that part. I glanced at Erica who was obviously trying to hide her jealousy, but wasn't succeeding. She was glaring at Zoe. Zoe seemed to notice this, as well.

"What's wrong, Erica? Jealous?" Zoe taunted.

Erica just rolled her eyes and replied,"What's there to be jealous of?"

Zoe seemed to be seriously offended by that. "You're supposed to be jealous of me. After all, Ben likes me more." Zoe retorted. Now they were yelling. Chip, Jawa, and Mike just watched the entertainment in awe.

Erica scoffed and said,"Oh? You're proof?"

Zoe giggled, thinking she just won this competition. "He almost kissed me." Zoe visibly blushed just thinking about it.

Erica let out a little laugh. "I was there. He hesitated and didn't kiss you."

"At least he almost kissed me. I'm sure you've never even touched each other." Zoe smiled at the thought of her winning me over.

Erica laughed a lot louder than the last. "Oh, believe me. We have."

"When?" Zoe said cautiously, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"In Vail. That's as much detail in giving you." Erica raised her voice at Zoe.

Zoe just laughed. "You won't give anymore detail because nothing ever happened. You only ever touched Ben for a mission."

Erica sighed. "You wanna know the details?"

I was in shock. There's no way Erica was about to tell Zoe—and everyone else in the room— that we kissed.

"We kissed." Erica finished.

Everyone in the room went wide-eyed. "I don't believe you." Zoe replied confidently.

Erica just sighed again. "Would you believe me if I kissed him again?"

Everyone in the room gasped. But not as much as me. Zoe laughed. "You would never."

Erica smiled at her, and began walking to me.

"Woah, hold up." Chip said suddenly. "You are just using him to prove your point. Did you actually kiss in Vail?"

"Well.." Erica began. But Chip cut her off.

"I want to hear it from Ben." He sat eagerly at the end of my bed, watching me, and waiting for an answer.

"Yes. She kissed me." Everyone in the room were all surprised that Erica was the one to kiss me.

Erica just continued walking to me and when she got to me, she whispered in my ear, "are you okay with this?"

I just stared at her. She took that as a yes, and wrapped her hands around my neck, pushing her soft lips against mine. She broke the kiss after three seconds and looked to Zoe. "Does that prove it?"

Zoe just nodded, upset. "Ben.. would you kiss me?"

I stared at her for a few second before answering, "Sorry, Zoe. No."

She stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Well that just happened." Erica sighed.

Lolololololololololol. Hope you liked this. It's been a looooong time. Cya!