Chapter 38

Chapter 38

“Jake come on, we can’t just do this, I told you already we’ll figure it out in the morning.” I told him watching as he put his clothes back on.

“No, I want to know what the hell is going on Lea. You can move people only using your head, you can control water, and now you bit me? Why is all this happening? I’m pretty damn sure Robert knows that by now, so put on some clothes or I’ll do it for you and carry you all the way.” Jake told me with a voice telling me there was no room for discussion.

I let out a sight, got up from bed and went to find something to put on. It didn’t take much more than five minutes before we were out of the door on our way to see Robert. “Come on Jake, he’s properly sleeping.” I tried again as I sat down in the car.

“I don’t care, he was the one who brought all this into our lives, now he has to answer.” He said starting the car and speeded down the road against the old town. I couldn’t help but smile at the fact that he had said our lives. I learned over against him kissing his check telling him to slow down a little. He let out a breath seeing to relax before he slowed down.

I looked at the time when we arrived, it was 11:47pm, I hope he doesn’t get mad. We weren’t even out of our car before he was standing in the door ready to fight. “What are you doing here? I thought it was the DA.” Robert said letting out a sight running his hand through his hair. Now that I thought about it, he always seemed stressed.

“We need to talk.” Jake said walking into his house.

“Sure come on in.” Robert said shaking his head. I offered him a small smile as I followed after Jake inside. We walked in and sat us down in the living room. “Okay guys what’s up?” Robert asked sitting down in a chair.

“Well you see this thing happened and I’m not quiet sure what really did happen, but I kind of somehow bit Jake.” I told him looking over at Jake’s neck where my bite was slowly turning into a scar.

“Oh I’m so sorry I forgot to tell you. I forget how little you know because you didn’t grow up with us.” He said holding a little pause. “Because you’re what you are, you mark your mate as well. You make him yours. Yours not just his, you both belong to each other. This is also so that you can share some of your power with him.” He said grinning a little. "Plus now people will be able to small Jake on you and you on him. Like when males nomally mark their mate they put their scent into her. People will smell him on you now and you on him."

“But, how come it just happened now?” I asked. "Shouldn’t I have had the urge to mark him the first time?"

“Well the first time your wolf lets your mate do all the marking, but the second time your wolf takes over.” He said looking kind of uncomfortable with the subject. I looked over at Jake and he was smirking at me, but the sweet kind. “But it’s a good thing you’re here. I went home and looked something up, I thought I had heard something about someone doing the same thing you did so I went and looked it up in our history book. There have been two before you that we know about, there have had special strong powers. Both of them had extra strong powers because they needed them, to protect the pack.” He informed me looking worried. "Their names were Queen Leann and Queen Isabelle. They're the most fomous in our history because they fought the two biggest fights that have ever been written down."

"Wait, you went home to look it up?" I asked confused, these kind of things were written down? Why didn't I know about all of this?

"Yes kind of. We lived in the moon palace. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I loved it there. But the DA burned it down to the ground, you can almost not recognice it. However the libary was underground safe and sound and suvived with all our history. I'll take you there sometime and you can read eveything if you want, but right now I think it’s important that we hurry so that you can get to the power and we can relax again, because when you first have the powers, they can’t touch you. They can’t take your powers from you, and they need you to have a child to take the powers from as sad as it is. But when you have your powers we can catch them.” Robert told me in a serious voice. "I think you'll still have some heavy fighting in front of you, but at least you'll have your powers then.

“What do we need for Lea to be able to go to that place?” Jake surprised me by asking Robert.

“Well for starters she needs to be able to control a lot of water, the cave we have to go to is under water. Then I think it would be a good idea to have some few but trusted people with you. The thing is, I’m not sure whether or not they know where you are.” Robert informed us.

“Okay, so if you train with Lea the next few days, and I’ll speak with the guy who’s going to be my beta, my dad and her two friends who are in the IW.” Jake said.

“Excuse me? Don’t I have a say in this?” I asked them feeling a little offended that they were just planning this all over my head like I wasn’t there.

“He’s right you know. I think it’s a good idea. Tomorrow is Sunday, I’ll train with you all day and every day when you can. Please just do this.” Robert asked me and I let out a sight.

“Okay fine. But for now I want to go to bed.” I said getting up, I was so tired I just wanted to go to bed.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow by the lake at 10am then.” Robert said getting up. Jake got up as well and Robert followed us to the door, before he opened it he looked out through the window and he smelled the air, making sure no one was out there.

Jake and I drove home to the apartment in silence and got into bed once more. Jake crawled up behind me and pulled me to his chest kissing my temple. A weird scary silence had come over us. “I’m not going to let anyone hurt you, you have to know that. I’m going to protect you, so you can get your powers and your pack back.” He told me tightening his hold around me.

“Thank you. But it’ll all be good I’m sure.” I said turning around in his arms to face him. The wound on his neck caught my attention and I traced it carefully with my fingers, which let Jake to let out a soft moan.

“It was one hell of a bite you gave me there.” Jake chuckled.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t control it.” I told him feeling ashamed.

He pulled my face up to look him in the eyes. “Don’t you ever apologize for marking me. That mark, on my neck, is the best thing on me, and I’m proud of it. I’m sorry if I made you think otherwise, I was just freaking out because everything with you is so different, but I wouldn’t want it any other way.” He told me sternly giving me a kiss full of love. I smiled up at him before laying down going to sleep.

The next day I trained with Robert all day long. Every day after my last lecture I would go out to the lake and train, get the water to split in two or lift it up in the air. Every day when I got home I went strait to bed, I almost didn’t see Jake the whole week. He stopped by my place in the evening to sleep a few days, but I was so tired in the evening that I didn’t really talk with him.

Jake had spoken with his mom and dad, told them everything about me, the same as James. James, was James, and thought it all was really funny and cool, I’m just glad that I haven’t been the one to answer all his questions.

His parents was shocked to say it mild. But they’re helping out as well. So this leads me to Saturday, today, where I’m waiting for Jake to come and pick me up, so that we can go with Robert and the others, to wherever we’re going to get those powers, I just hope I have trained enough and will be able to do it.