Chapter. 13

3 Months later..

Kennedy.

"How my tink doin'?"Autumn asked, as she rubbed my stomach.

"You just love touching her damn stomach, leave her alone."Coby mugged her, and I sighed to myself.

Here they go...

"How about ya' shut da hell up, I'm da god mama..I have da right ta touch ha stomach."Autumn rolled her neck.

"So? I'm the god daddy, and I say you don't need to be touching my god son."Coby clapped back.

"Actually it's going ta' be a girl."Autumn pointed her finger in his face, and Coby scrunched his face up.

"Your finger smells like dick."He covered his nose, and she hit him in the arm.

"Shut the hell up, you wish it was on ya dick."

"Eh."He shrugged, and I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all act like children."I got up off of the couch, and walked into the kitchen.

I opened the pantry door, and grabbed the big bag of hot cheetos out, and I opened the freezer and got out the big thing of vanilla ice cream we had.

I took my food and walked back into the living room.

"Ew."They both scrunched their face up at me.

"What?"I mugged them, "It was what I was craving, stop jocking me."I sat in-between them, and payed attention to the t.v.

"Where is King?"Autumn asked.

"He went out to run errands."I shrugged, "I don't know when he gone be back though."

"When will you find out the gender?"Coby asked me.

"I'm still in my first trimester, I probably won't know until I hit sixteen weeks."

"You should do a gender reveal."Autumn smiled, "I could set it up and eerything , you know I'm good wit parties and gatherin's."

"Well ok then, I'll have a gender reveal party."I shrugged.

"Yo' let's go out today. Now that school has ended you've been cooped up in the house Ken."Coby said, "C'mon time for you to get out."

"Where you want to go?"I asked.

"Well first let's get something to grub on, because a nigga is mad hungry."He rubbed his stomach, "And then we can all hang at the mall or go somewhere."He shrugged.

I nodded and got up off of the couch, "Well let's go."

"Your going in that?"They both asked in unsion, and I looked down at what I had on.

"What's wrong with this? I'm comfortable."I defended, and they looked at me like I had two heads. "Fine."I rolled my eyes, and walked upstairs.

Since it was summer time I decided to put on a strapless white bodycon dress, with my black and white uggs slides. I combed through my freshly pressed hair, and I applied lip gloss to my lips.